Plates/bowls as containers

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Olthadir, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

As I was sitting in a little get-together and RPing is all enjoying the wonderful alcohol that now exists in the game, it occurred to me: food is very difficult to use as part of a party.

I think it would be great if we can make plates container items to hold food. Not big, mind you, but enough to allow people to help themselves to some of the food you offer for parties and gatherings. It was getting tedious to trade with all the people at the gathering. A good buffet would be perfect!

The major downfall I see to this plan is the number of available containers on lots, and an issue if there are already containers down, and the issue of adding four or five containers for guests, but we should be able to manage. it would make gathering that much more enjoyable.

Imagine: going to a party and seeing plates laid out holding apple pies, rabbit stew, banana bread... a lot of the low tier foods that we have that are tasty, but maybe not useful for anything but RP and deco.
    Also, themed parties, like a harvest festival, with pumpkin pie, apple pie, roast venison...
    Water theme with fish dishes...

Yum!!

Lained likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.