Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Player animations

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by lShintal, Aug 30, 2014.

?

Agree?

1. Yes

81.8%
  2. No

18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lShintal

lShintal Avatar

Hey all,
    You will prolly feel this is a troll post, but I assure you, it's just my honest criticsm, no negative intents here.

That said, the avatar motions/animations while running around... could you please take a second / third look at these? The way the player sees the avatar moving around the world should improve the immersiveness of the experience. When I see my player running, I see a man in pants that simply look too tight and/or he just looks like he's running about with an everlasting wedgie. No one is that stiff when they run. Perhaps if he were leaning forward more while he ran. As it stands, he looks like someone trying to walk at a very brisk pace. I know you all can do better with this.
    A lot of poeple are testing this game out and perhaps have no issue with this, but I can't seem to get past it enough to care to try other things that are being implemented, and that disappoints me, as I truly want to. Character movement just seems like an integral part of the beginning of playing the game.

On another note... he runs just as fast backwards as he does forwards, even though his animation speed is slowed.

Again, not trying to be a d**k. Thanks

2. Margard

Margard Avatar

I share the observation - I hope they have it in the plans to work on this - it looks awkward (and yes the pants are too tight "huggers" :D)

3. Mata

Mata Avatar

In Mata's pants already the seam burst. :D

RDouglas, Arianna and Jynx like this.
  4. Jynx

Jynx Avatar

Jynx's pants also started to burst. I'd rather not everyone see that I wear white underwear! :oops:

Mata, RDouglas and Arianna like this.
  5. Mata

Mata Avatar

Here the proof. :D
    [​IMG]

Jynx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.