Player Crafted Gear

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jayfire, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayfire

Jayfire Avatar

Since we now have a huge increase in drop rate for player crafted gear, and since loot and gold drops have been slowly rising to better reward adventures. Can we please have a pass on what vendors pay for player crafted gear, there is no incentive and since so much has changed since the price was set I think we could be rewarded a little more and this would give incentive for crafters to actually add items to the loot table. They will still most likely be trash items but if drops has increased 100 fold how many items are actually in the loot table to be distributed? Maybe even some quest like sell 100 items and you get a gold crown... i'm unsure on how port would like to address this but my thoughts are it should be addressed in some manner.

Dhanas and Elrond like this.
  2. Black FjP

Black FjP Avatar

Well you can just scrap them for 3x the materials back theoretically now, so that should be some incentive to not sell them to a vendor, and it should also drastically cut the cost of crafting RNG.

3. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

If it's 100 fold, does this mean all crafted items sold to vendors will see their way into supply bags?

4. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

You know, I found it extremely strange the first time this happened to me: A longsword by Kain Darkmoor appeared in my inventory. To be honest, I really don't understand the reasoning behind this. Who does it benefit? I assume the weapons and armor being sold to vendors aren't especially desirable.

Should we scrap them? Use them as temporary/throw-aways?

It's just so strange..... and now it will be happening much more often!

But... why?

Thwip likes this.
  5. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

I think it's neat to find them.

Could be useful to new players if they are found in grey supply bundles.

Wow!!! A +14 sword!! But it only has 50 durability. It would still be useful for a while.

gtesser and Jason_M like this.
  6. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

True, I suppose. I used such a sword for several weeks, actually, when I was new. A couple of them, and they hang on my wall now. During a weapon drought, I even used a COTO to repair my first one and bring it out of retirement.

7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

50? More like 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.