Player created quests

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by torgian, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torgian

torgian Avatar

Hey everyone, and hopefully developers ^.^

One of the things I've always wanted to see in a game such as this was player created quests. The Ultima universe would have been a great platform for this sort of thing, but now Lord British is creating a new land and I feel that this universe can greatly benefit from quests created by players for players.

I've always imagined myself stumbling on some board post in-game or an in-game request from fellow players to find items, bounty hunt, or what-not. But I've also enjoyed thinking about what kinds of more developed quests a fellow player might create for others to enjoy.

Perhaps a system could be created where a player can make a quest to be submitted to the development team for approval. Then, every month or so, the dev-team can approve a certain amount of quests and place them within the game. These quests would be the more intricate and complicated ones of course. I still think that more simple ones, such as item or bounty hunting, can still be created by players since they don't require much to run.

What do you all think?

2. torgian

torgian Avatar

LOL I just realized someone else created a similer topic :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.