Player owner town Water lots

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Proteus Tempest, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

@DarkStarr

As a Governor I was trying to help a player place a city water lot in my POT.

There are only 4 City Water lot locations and one of those is on a dock and not usable. He wanted to be near his guild mates housing.

The Private piers that have teleport boats go to piers that are reserved by the game designers for Keep Water lots.

Could those Private piers be used for smaller lots. One city lot or one town or perhaps groups of village lots?

There is no way to buy keep size lots in the add on store and there are only so many keep size lots that were sold in pledges. I really feel that I will never see a keep size house in my POT so most of these piers will go to waste unless we can use them for something else like smaller housing.

Hunter Wolfbane likes this.
  2. Hunter Wolfbane

Hunter Wolfbane Avatar

I agree with this its to hard to find decent water properties especially city size ones! There are so many keep lots in the water areas that people will never use when if smaller or more variety this would allow more players to be interested in buying water deeds and having houses in the game

3. tyorl999

tyorl999 Avatar

@DarkStarr ;
    @Chris bring that up again:

any chance to give us free placeable Keep or Castle Water-Lots in POTs now since everyone can upgrade his deeds to Keep and Castle Size.

The two fix places with Keeps and Castle give the owner less options to place City-Water-Lots.

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Yes please. I currently have all the keep and castle water lots set to reserved so that nobody can clam them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.