Player vendor

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by ng_dominic, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ng_dominic

ng_dominic Avatar

Can somebody show me how to obtain a player vendor and the instructions on how to manage them?

2. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

IIRC, you can buy them from a housing decoration vendor (20k per vendor), require you to have claimed a lot to place it on, and management is fairly simple.

-Drag it out of your pack and on to the ground in your lot to place.
    -Right click on placed vendor to be able to change it's name (among other things).
    -Left click on placed vendor to open vendor interface
    -Use the "Manage Inventory" tab to add items to the Vendor's "Buy" (players buy these items from you) inventory
    -Use the "Manage Orders" tab to add items to the Vendor's "Sell" (players sell these items to you) inventory

Note: all items you sell on a normal commissioned vendor (the kind you buy from the deco merchant for IGG) will take a commission of 10g + 10% of the sale price (I think... someone please chime in if I am off!) out of the gold you get from the sale. They will also add a similar amount to the sale price of any buy orders you place through him/her.

If you saved up a LOT (1 Mil + IGG, Last time I checked) and bought a commission free vendor, a relatively limited quantity pledge reward item, none of the commission stuff mentioned previously will apply to sales from that particular vendor.

3. Alioth

Alioth Avatar

Great info from @Lord Tachys al`Fahn . I would add, you can only have one NPC type in a row lot, so if you have a pet out or a practice dummy, you'll have to put those away before you can unpack your vendor. The regular vendor will be similar to using a public vendor, only you do not have to pay the commission up front any longer, only if the item sells. The commission free vendors are also available in the Village size bundles and can still be purchased in the store, albeit they are spendy. Feel free to contact me anytime I am on in game ("Alioth") to chat more or if you have any questions.

Daxxe Diggler and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Also you can purchase in game different patterns for your vendor. With COTO or gold.

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Do this first, reshape it into what you like, THEN place it. Otherwise you'll load the vendor all up, then decide to change the appearance and have to do all that work over again.

6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi and if you do live in Wizards Rest you should have access to the vendor on the residents lot to use. It is a comission free vendor for all residents.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  7. Womby

Womby Avatar

You can also buy commission-free vendors for real money from other players. Check the forums.

8. ng_dominic

ng_dominic Avatar

Thanks a lot guys for all the comments~

moxiepilot and Jaesun like this.
  9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I sent you a pm (personal message).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.