Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please consider having shared Magic Mover slots for Governors/Stewards

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Spoon, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Agree?

1. Fat chance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes please

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Hell no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 42

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I show my contempt for polls by selecting this option...

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

So I'd like the option to buy Magic Mover slots associated with a POT scene. (Still have to have a claim and deed etc). So that the Governor or any of the Stewards can use that Magic Mover slot and put it on a lot in the scene. (Maybe with a restriction on the transfer to other scenes?)

This since there will be times and festivities when one would like to have a 'library' of decoed houses for Role Playing and events or seasonal things. But having to rely on a specific player to show up makes such things harder.

I'd guess that guilds would have liked to have something similar for Leader and Officers but that use case is less clear to me.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Are you asking for the ability to replace someone else's house?

3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

No. Only the owner of a house can move it into one of the POT Magic Mover slots, but once stored then any of the Governor/Stewards can use the stored house and place it on their claimed lot.

Use case:
    Governor has a big yule house with full deco on his lot claimed by his deed.
    Governor goes up to his claimed lot with the yule decoed house.
    Governor uses the lot interface to store the house and deco in a POT Magic Mover slot.

...later...

Steward puts down a lot marker, uses a deed to claim it.
    Then uses the lot interface to access the POT Magic Movers slots and selects the Yule house from the slot.
    This is then placed on the Steward's claimed lot and is gone from the Magic Movers slot.

...later...

The steward uses the lot interface to store the yule house in the POT Magic Movers slots.
    Then picks up the deed and marker.

...later...
    A different steward puts down a marker and claims it with a deed.
    Then places the stored house on it.

etc

4. Deathadder

Deathadder Avatar

I see what you are saying but I would like it to maybe expanded to allow the Stewards and Governor to store a player owned house in say a POT Magic Mover slot that both the lot owner and the Steward or Governor agree to (kinda like a trade window but does not have to be real time), player can be notified that the governor wants to store it maybe for a town upgrade / expansion / redesign of the the POT etc.. I say this because I know POTs will grow and layouts will want to be changed and right now there is not flexibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.