Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please do another pass on item weight

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by meadmoon, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meadmoon

meadmoon Avatar

When five logs weighs half as much as one empty leather backpack....well...

'Nuf said.

Chatele, uhop, Gaelis and 1 other person like this.
  2. Selene

Selene Avatar

[​IMG]

Goes hand in hand with a refined ingot weighing more than the ore to make it.

zyxe, uhop, Gaelis and 2 others like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

And sometimes we use our temporary buffs or food *hint* *hint*, hopefully later 'resting bonus' and 'starving' will come in. True this is painful and yes some of it needs balanced out, I'm not saying it doesn't, but some of it is painful for reasons to counteract by choices we make.

4. Laurana

Laurana Avatar

It shouldn't be that way whether they intend to let us counteract it with more "buffs" from resting or anything else. Up the weights of the raw resources and/or lower the weights of refined goods. It makes no sense at all for things to weigh more just because they've been refined. I also would rather not have yet another punishment for not doing something like resting. It's well past time to put the fun in the crafting and gathering system.

Chatele likes this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes it still needs balanced and feedback is really important while they are doing it. I am not voting against fun or balance. Well we will have punishments and decisions to make. It is that kind of game. When you log off you sleep in your bed perhaps it gives you a 4 hour 'rested' buff next day that does give a plus to your strength. We are getting a deeper system imo. I love that I can buff up and carry more or eat a strength food for a limited time to carry more. Eventually we will get pack horses in and that will be fantastic too. We are still making the game so all of pieces to the puzzle are not in yet. No systems are completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.