Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please do not kill climbing..

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by helm, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mata

Mata Avatar

Without climbing are no "Excalibur" ;)
    [​IMG]

2. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

+1 #SaveMultiJump

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    Mata, Doctor, Bodhbh Dearg and 2 others like this.
  3. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Yep, I miss it too. Was so cool to climb up and see scenic vista's and magnificent sunsets. I miss the times when I and my friends would climb up to spots and jump knowing we would die and not caring. Sometimes we would discover bugs that wouldn't have have been found were it not for the ability to climb places and things we cant even manage now.

4. royalsexy

royalsexy Avatar

Yes, please make climbing and even blink useful again! During the weekly Explore Novia event we have climbed all sorts of things. Without climbing we would never have had moments like these:
    DJing from the Moon Tower:
    [​IMG]

Spider-Pig shows us he can do whatever a spider-pig does:
    [​IMG]

Desolis looks gorgeous from up here:
    [​IMG]

There's a secret bunny up there (with an Iolo's crossbow):
    [​IMG]

5. Doctor

Doctor Avatar

(Repost from R24 Screenshot forums. Wouldn't let me quote it! Just because it feels suited for this thread).

And I now feel the after burn from taunting the devs.... sigh! When I said "give me something more challenging" I didn't mean for you to nurf jumping. Now all I do is caress the obsidian tower walls with my cheek and sing gentle songs as if it were my baby.

Taking away my passion to climb is like giving DarkStarr no choice but to have real hair.... it just shouldn't happen. You'll be sure to expect me and my Spider Pig ganking unsuspecting devs and putting them up for ransom until I get back what was mine!

Climbing isn't just a challenge, it's a sport. Fingers pressing into the smallest of cracks as they taste the rough stone peeling away at them. Blood sweat and beer took me to the top of this magnificent place...and all I can say is "Buy my sports shoes now for only 10 mugs of each alcoholic drink. 4 wheel drive for your feet". (small print: Product is yet to be made, any climbing made through influence of this video that causes sudden death is totally your fault, but this shouldn't stop you from giving me drinks. Terms and conditions apply).

All pictures were taken at the top of the Obsidian tower in Nightshade Pass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Spider Doc, Spider Doc, does whatever a Spider Doc does.
    Spins a web... no he can't, that's because he's a spider Doc,
    Watch out! here comes the Spider Docccc, he comes the Spider Docccc, Here comes the spider DOC!

P.s @Portalarium... you make this whole world my play ground. Give me something more challenging! *Taunts*

[​IMG]

6. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

7. redfish

redfish Avatar

Btw, for jumping, it would be nice if we had a power meter similar to the one where we do free attack. That way, we wouldn't have to guess when we could make a jump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.