1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Please increase the Commission Free Vendor Item Limit

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Botocks, Mar 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Botocks

Botocks Avatar

As the Title says: please increase the Limit to at least 250 or better to 300.

With the recent Food changes and the upcoming 28 new Food Types there is simply no place to list two Stacks per Food into the Vendor. Even with the ability to place 2 Vendors on a Row-Lot.

Normally i would list 3 Stacks per Food. 10, 10 and 50 or so. After the next release there is only place to list 2 Stacks and often only one.

Please consider the item increase, thanks :)

2. CICI

CICI Avatar

:)

Wilfred likes this.
  3. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Not a bad one. But I would suggest to improve the loading performance of vendor list / bank list. Normally, it takes 2 seconds to 15+ seconds to load a vendor. I usually skip vendors that load too long and do not have things that I look for by guessing from the vendor name.

Also, I tried to keep the number of items in bank to be small so that I would not need to have a long loading time when I log on.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    Botocks likes this.
  4. Botocks

Botocks Avatar

I'm totally with you on this. And i am afraid our Vendors take even longer to load because they are full to the last spot. But on the other side someone would come specifically to buy Buff Food from us so the wait may be worth it.

5. Morgathys

Morgathys Avatar

What If you can add only 1 stack of item (such 100) and customer can purchase any amount they want from this stack.
    That will reduce the duplicates, the loading time and increase the happiness, its a win-win-win :D

Wilfred, Sorgin Txakal and Botocks like this.
  6. Botocks

Botocks Avatar

That would be awesome :)

Wilfred likes this.
  7. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

... and something people have wanted for five years or so. Maybe the new guy can deal with it when he makes changes to the UI.

Wilfred likes this.
  8. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

While I like the idea of being able to list more, I think that the root cause issue is that you can't create a large stack of a single good that players can choose how much hey want to buy off of like @Morgathys is saying.

Ideally, when creating buy orders and loading up a store of goods for sale, you could set price break points to encourage people to buy more of a good per visit or bring more of a X thing you want to buy.

If an item runs out, then the empty stack could persist for 7 days marked red or something like that with a timer, so you have time to fill your vendor back up without having to reset the logic of that item each time, and your customers or browsing people know what items you just ran out of, but might restock soon.

Then 200 stacks of items radically increases your potential loaded transactions per vendor and would be a huge time saver.

Wilfred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.