1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Please Make Fireworks Boxes and LB Birthday Cakes Replenish Every Month

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Wilfred, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

Please make Replenishing Fireworks Boxes and Lord British Birthday Cakes replenish every month. Having them replenish on some months but not others is annoying, because it's hard to keep track of which months they replenish. And only giving the drops in certain months feels like the game is being stingy and nickel-and-diming us players.

Time Lord, Elgarion, CICI and 2 others like this.
  2. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

I gave up trying to figure out replenishables. I have a ton of them that I haven't touched for at least 6 months and many that I found in old chests I know haven't been used in a year. I clicked them all yesterday and only the guidance potions delivered. Maybe rename them to annual or whatever it is they are supposed to be?

Time Lord, Elgarion and Margaritte like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they don't deliver if it's not the right month. saving them up for a year doesn't get you a backlog of stuff. you just missed those chances.

Elgarion likes this.
  4. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

I should have known that from a tooltip or the coto store description? This isn't a bug ticket it is a wishlist request. We understand that it is working as intended. We are asking it to work differently or at least be a little more informative as to how it works.

Time Lord, Elgarion and Anpu like this.
  5. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    Time Lord likes this.
  6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Well that's it then, we need to move Catnip Games Headquarters to Thailand.
    It makes good financial sense as well as more holidays = more fireworks :)!'

[​IMG]~TL~:D Start Packing!'
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.