Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

please make skills more freely trainable

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by mike11, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike11

mike11 Avatar

I think many skills would be better suited to not have certain 'grind' which require ability X in order to train ability Y. Specially many Focus/Tactics abilities. It really takes a lot of fun away from the experience IMHO, where access to some abilities which I might consider fun or useful, but require a very (pointless to me) and repetitive task in front of me, even though ability X has it's own steep grind ahead for me.

On a related note I've noticed that skill advancement seems to be improved so I am enjoying this currently after trying R40.

docdoom77 and Quenton like this.
  2. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

I've always felt there should be a better, more intuitive way of doing this than the current "wait till it's unlocked" system.

Is the game too far along to consider changes to skill tree access? The conversation might be over before it begins.

3. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

I feel you there. There is only one Focus active I'm particularly interested in, but it is at the bottom of the tree below the ones I'm never going to use. So I've just gone without for now.

4. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I can't seem them changing this as they have already made changes since 2014 which lead to the current system. It does take time like everything in this game to get to where you want to be. Skills are to be learned and built up over time. GM abilities alone will take you a long... long.. long..... time to master. It was never intended to be easy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.