Pledge Levels Going Away?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Braveheart, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braveheart

Braveheart Avatar

Hey everybody.

I had a quick question. I was wondering if pledge levels and the pledge system in general were going away with the official release of SotA? Does anyone know or maybe someone that is in the know can chime in on this? If they are going away, what time frame are we looking at before this would happen?

Thanks.

2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I'm not sure you could say they're "going away".. my understanding is that pledges will be accepted through development. That is, right up until launch.

It has also been suggested that they will do a kickstarter for each episode. What that means for EP1 pledges I'm not sure.. but I would imagine the next kickstarter (assuming there is one) will introduce a new set of pledge levels specific to EP2 and so on through EP5.

3. Braveheart

Braveheart Avatar

Ah ok, that would make sense. Keeps the game going and funded. If it really takes off then it shouldn't be too hard to reach the goal every time.

I just wish I had gotten in on the initial founder level. To much stuff going on in my life at that time to even notice.

Thanks for the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.