Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@FanofIolo
    Greetings and you are most welcome.

To answer your questions, houses from one tier to the next are accumulative. I will break it down by the first few levels for example:
    • Ancestors receive one house (1 house)
    • Navigators receive one additional house and one basement plus all above (2 houses, 1 basement)
    • Developers receive one additional house and one additional basement plus all above (3 houses, 2 basements)
    • Citizens (Benefactor Era) receive one additional house and one additional basement plus all above (4 houses, 3 basements)
    • Citizens (Founder Era) receive two additional houses plus all above (6 houses, 3 basements)
    I'm stopping there. You get the idea. :)

Property deeds are a different story. They are not accumulative. Below Lord, you receive one property deed. At and above Lord, you receive two property deeds.

2. FanofIolo

FanofIolo Avatar

Thanks for the quick reply. Then it is the wording on the Portalarium pledge site that is ambiguous :)

Koldar and Tahru like this.
  3. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Yeah, I have that problem too. That's the reason for this spreadsheet. It's another way to see the same information.

4. Develyne1

Develyne1 Avatar

not sure if this is the right place but,i have the 4 story house with 2 lev basement,(and a hatch)now it will let me put in the 1 floor basement BUT not the 2,does anyone have any idea's?

5. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

File a bug for it.

6. Zelek Uther

Zelek Uther Avatar

This Pledge Reward Spreadsheet is awesome... I needed a way to see each pledge compared with the others.

Can it be updated to include the newly added Bank Slots at each level?

Gabriel Nightshadow, Tahru and Koldar like this.
  7. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Thanks!

I may update it for the bank slots. We have only seen numbers for benefactors....so that would take up quite a bit of space. I will have to see if it is really a good fit.

8. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Thank you Koldar for all your hard work!

I am new to the game and recently bought a Royal Founder pledge that boosted me to Baron 3. As I looked over your graphical version, I noticed that you had *Additional Deeds* on a separate line. It seems to confirm my understanding that even though deeds don't normally stack, in the case of additional deeds, they are treated differently. Meaning, instead of having 1 ea of the row house and the village deeds, I should have two.

Can you tell me if I am understanding your graphics correctly? Or am I misunderstanding why the rewards on the SoTA pledge sections say *additional* and why you have a separate line for them?

Thank you so much!

Fionwyn Wyldemane

Koldar likes this.
  9. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

You are mixing two things there.
    Houses are separate from lot deeds.
    Houses you will have several of all sizes. At your level at least some 20+ different houses mostly smaller but some larger.
    The lot deeds are what you use to claim land plots. Baron 3 does indeed include two such deeds.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=35139&open=baron_3

Miracle Dragon and Koldar like this.
  10. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Pretty much what @Spoon said -
    "House deeds" stack from previous tiers; "Plot deeds" do not stack from previous tiers.

Starting at the Lord tier is where multiple plot deeds are given to people.

11. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Unless one purchase extra from the addon store.
    =)

Koldar likes this.
  12. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

In this case, perhaps I was not clear enough, but I do know there is a difference between the houses and the deeds. My problem is that up to a certain pledge level you end up with 4 deeds - 1 of each for Row, Village, Town and City. I am aware deeds do not stack so I have one of each in my bank. So far so good. :)

But when I purchased up to the RF Baron 3, I did not receive a RF Deed for placing a waterfront home nor did I receive the two *additional* deeds - 1 ea of Row and Village.

That is why I was questioning what I was seeing on the visual graphics. It did seem to corroborate that I should have two more deeds. As far as the RF deed, not sure why I have the galleons and not the deed.

Peace!
    Fionwyn

Koldar likes this.
  13. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

Your one City lot is both for the on-land *and* water. There is not a "waterfront lot deed". The verbiage of the pledge rewards is a bit dated in some cases, and may lead folks to believe that you get both an on-land lot and water lot. This is not the case; it is one lot, and you choose whether you want to use it as a land lot or on the water.

14. Beli

Beli Avatar

Fionwyn, those to lot deeds you have can be used on water front as well, There is no such thing called a water front deed.

Fionwyn Wyldemane and Koldar like this.
  15. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

I thought they said they were planning on creating a waterfront deed. The pledge rewards are not dated. Only early backers can place waterfront property. If benifactors could place on a waterfront before founders then...

0) Founders would not be able to place their water front property.
    1) Benifactors would not be able to place a house because they have no water front houses.
    2) Founders would be forced to sell their waterfront house deeds to the benifactors that placed the lot.
    3) I forgot what 3 was 4, but I think this whole thing is a mess.

Koldar likes this.
  16. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@Fionwyn

You will receive one Village deed and one City deed at the Baron 3 level.
    [​IMG]

As others have also pointed out, you can use your deeds on water plots/land plots interchangeably if you are a founder (or early founder) era backer.

17. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

What is causing some confusion here also is that you upgraded DURING a release. During a release, when you upgrade, they don't remove your old rewards when giving you new ones. So if you were to upgrade from Ancestor to Navigator then you would have two Row Lots - but this is because of the technology they currently have in place. This is why you are seeing 4 lot sizes in your inventory.

Ancestor-Developer all get Row Lots.
    Citizen, Edelmann, Knight get a Village Lot (but no row lot)
    Knight Marshal gets a Town Lot (but no village lot)

Beginning at Lord you now get TWO lots.

Lord gives Town+Row
    Lord Marshall gives Town+Village
    Baron gives City+Village

Duke gives Estate+Village
    LotM gives Castle+Town

That brings me to why upgrading during a release would be confusing - you are seeing 4 deed sizes in your inventory because you were a Lord and had Town+Row, and then upgraded to a Baron which gave City+Village - but upgrading to Baron did not delete the old deeds which is why you now see one each of R,V,T,C lots. You likely also have doubled all the lower rewards in your bank as well (ie. two Aether Amplifiers, etc.).

Lot Deeds claim the lot size. Founder Status allows you to claim that lot size on land OR water.
    Home Deeds allow you to put a home on the lot. (lighthouse, or boats etc. on water or Knight Tower, Lord Manor, etc. on land).

R17 you are going to see you have just the City and Village lots. Your Founder/Royal Founder status will give you the ability to claim on land or water. You will have all the home deeds for all tiers up to and including your own.

I hope this clarifies, I understand why you would have the confusion since you upgraded from a Town+Row tier to a City+Village tier during the same release that resulted in all 4 deeds appearing in your inventory.

* Had you upgraded from Lord to Lord Marshal and then to Baron during the release you would see your inventory would have 6 deeds - Row,Village,Village,Town,Town,City.

18. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Ahh, by Jove I think I've got it. I see my mistake. I actually have two lower level deeds that I am not entitled to and they will be removed. Alright, that makes sense. The disclaimer *Does not include Property Deeds* means that no matter what level you upgrade to, you *only* get the deed/deeds that come with that level. Thanks for the clarification!

No, I don't have double the lower rewards, I checked and actually found some things missing. I'll wait for the server wipe and see what happens then :)

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I have been searching high and low on the forums, but there's a lot of ground to cover to get up to speed. With regard to the visual reward spreadsheet and the deeds, I was reading it wrong. Human error on my part.

Yes, this is perfect! Thank you so much :) I suppose it seems greedy on my part to think I should have 6 deeds not two...lol. But it's not that. I have friends coming to SoTA who are in a bad way financially. My heart was to use the extra deeds to give to some of them since buying a deed is actually expensive for anyone who makes minimum wage or struggles with other things in life such as unemployment or medical emergencies of the kind that @Galluccio has encountered.

In any case, I appreciate your patience in explaining this whole *deed* deal.

Peace!
    Fionwyn

majoria70 and Koldar like this.
  19. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

That would be your choice of course but I for one wouldn't be selling.
    Also in the land rush Royal Founders and Founders chose before Benefactors do

Koldar likes this.
  20. Miracle Dragon

Miracle Dragon Legend of the Hearth

Although there is no specific waterfront deed, I believe the founder deeds just also work for waterfront lots, while all other deeds do not work on waterfront lots.
    I don't think it's as messy as you think. ;-)

Koldar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.