Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Thank you for this - it's been a very valuable resource while I've been trying to get up to speed on things. I backed about a year ago, but only recently got into the throws of SotA. I've been having so much fun I procured a RF Baron3 account and I have been having panic attacks ever since. lol - visiting the in-game banker there appears to be missing pledge rewards. And I really mean missing - as in there are rewards present for tiers greater than what's not showing up from a lesser pledge. It's all a great mess - but nothing that can't get sorted I hope.

2. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

If the missing rewards are the patron navigator or developer tiers or you are missing all the houses below your current tier then the pledge was upgraded after August 31st.

If it is just random items missing then they may have been used or traded in game and would reappear at the r29 wipe

Koldar likes this.
  3. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Things do appear to be random - all the emotes and titles for RF Patron, RF Navigator, and RF Developer are there as well as the homes and basements, map atlas, etc... the printing press is missing as well as handful of other things from other pledge levels. It's frustrating not knowing for certain - for items in-game I can understand where things would become jumbled up, but not having a transaction log in the account to reference is a bummer. For now - I've taken a copy of this spreadsheet and started checking off items "I think" are supposed to be there based on what I think I know about the account. It's really just a process of elimination - seeing what's available at the highest pledge tiers and working my way backwards. When I hit a missing item I dig through the expired pledge notices to see if there is anything else there to corroborate the discrepancy.

I'm feeling pretty good that everything will reappear at the next wipe - but it would be nice to know for certain.

Koldar and Miracle Dragon like this.
  4. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

I am confused. I have a Founder Navigator account (2014-04-05) that I just upgraded to Citizen today. The total on account as of today is $463 which would bring me to the Developer pledge. Do I not get the Developer tier rewards even tho my date states 2014-04-05 and I upgraded before May 2nd deadline?

I am able to get on the test server and access the Dev+ forums but I do not see the Title nor other Rewards for the Developer tier in game.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  5. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I just read a little bit ago that they are having some issues with some pledge rewards on the qa server. I'd either check on Thursday with the official r29 release or contact support.

6. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I'm either a little verklempt or have a mild case of eye strain after updating the spreadsheet with the spring and summer 2016 reward expirations. Maybe both. I am anticipating one final update to the spreadsheet after August 1st.

Tahru, Oddjob2, Spoon and 7 others like this.
  7. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

Thanks for the years of hard work.

8. Mata

Mata Avatar

9. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

Yeppers Mr Kolder (my quiet neighbor down Longfall way). Much obliged for your kind efforts and awesome work on that thar rewards spreadsheet. Has kept me from making more than 1 mistake when trading accounts and pledges. Thank Ya thank ya very much...

Koldar and Roycestein Kaelstrom like this.
  10. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Sadly, we are no longer neighbors. I sold my POT to upgrade my account a few weeks ago. Perhaps, someday, we will cross paths in Longfall. :)

Krohon likes this.
  11. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

If you want aa home down here let me know. I have plenty and don't mind sharing at all :)

Koldar likes this.
  12. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

I would like to add my appreciation, @Koldar. This has been an invaluable resource, and much appreciated.

Miracle Dragon and Koldar like this.
  13. Oddjob2

Oddjob2 Avatar

Ya know, if you need a new project (or old one back) to replace it, the store/rewards/merchandise spreadsheet needs a new home. I stopped updating it about 2 weeks ago. :) (Stile by the way)

14. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

I am not aware of this ? How could I be so blind? Will try to find this for a looksee. But if you have a link?

15. Shibby

Shibby Avatar

First off, awesome spreadsheet @Koldar and thank you for taking the time to put it together.

I bought the $110 Virtual Collector edition on Dec. 15, 2013
    I then upgraded to Explorer ($10 + $20 bonus) on Sept. 24, 2014

According to the chart (if I'm reading it right) I should have a second character slot. Right now when I start the game up I only have one character and see nowhere to make a second character. Is the feature not implemented yet?

16. Lained

Lained Avatar

Not yet implemented and not in the Q3 Schedule.

Krohon likes this.
  17. Shibby

Shibby Avatar

Ok, thank you. Information seems to be spread all over the place and not always easy to find.

18. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is an excellent resource, thanks community for putting this together! I'm finding it useful, even though we have our own tracking tools as well :).

Krohon, Acred, rild and 1 other person like this.
  19. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I still need to finish updating this with the latest round of expirations....so it is a little out of date.

Krohon and Acred like this.
  20. rild

rild Avatar

Multiple characters has no timeline but is included in the episode 1 "road map" post by DarkStarr.

I'd plan on it being there for commercial launch, but not before.

Krohon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.