Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Updated Tools section to reflect this post about Sojourner Tales reward.

Sir Stile Teckel and Dame Lori like this.
  2. stile

stile Avatar

Thanks Koldar - I saw you had updated and I grabbed the latest copy, but hadnt looked to see what you had done. Guessed it was that, appreciate the confirmation.

Time Lord and Koldar like this.
  3. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Updated House section to reflect this post on 10/10/2013 about basements rewarded to pledge tiers.

4. MagiK

MagiK Avatar

Very nice OP, +1, All such Kick Starter/Crowd Funded projects should have something like that from the get go.

Koldar and Sir Stile Teckel like this.
  5. bdo7

bdo7 Avatar

I think there might be a problem. I don't think that Founders get Benefactor houses. I wish we did, but based on the latest update, it doesn't look like it. Look under the picture of the three houses... it says:

"Example: Founder Knight Level Pledge Receives these three homes: Founder Knight, Edelmann, and Citizen"

NOT six homes (Founder and Benefactor versions of each).

Maybe not a big deal, but we need some clarification on this and then adjust the spreadsheet accordingly, or people might feel misled.

Thank you for the hard work, BTW!! This is great.

Koldar likes this.
  6. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Right, thanks for reminding me to check on that. I saw that too and realized that it may be out of sync. I will try to get clarification.

Miracle Dragon and Sir Frank like this.
  7. stile

stile Avatar

Related, I updated the store spreadsheet as well.

8. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I just received word that founders get benefactor houses, but not benefactor titles. I will update the spreadsheet either later tonight or tomorrow to reflect this.

9. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

Really? I'm sure they said we got the choice of ANY title both origional and benifcator. In fact I'm sure of it because it was one of the discussions when we were talking about changing the titles was that if you didn't like the founder ones you could chose the benifactor version

Miracle Dragon and licemeat like this.
  10. stile

stile Avatar

I remember this being said also, on the other hand we have to keep in mind nothing is set in stone. theyre human and they my find that an original idea had to be modified a bit due to something unforseen.

Im not saying thats the case :), just keep in mind the possibility. But If koldar got something offical, then i think were good.

*laughs* im willing to bet the Dev's are finding that spreadsheet as of much use as we all are. +10 again to both Sir Frank KC for creating the base deal, and Koldar for undertaking its upkeep!

by the way, if someone wants to take over the store spradsheeet, im open to the idea... I published on the topic recently.. let me find it..........
    Wow, I put out a lot of news feeds in a day.. anyway, here it was: http://www.thecaverns.net/Wordpress/sota-store-catalog/

11. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I recall that too, but maybe plans changed. I don't know. Either way, I just want to keep the spreadsheet as accurate as possible.

12. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

It was a PM from DarkStarr...so...fairly official. ;)

Sir Stile Teckel and Sir Frank like this.
  13. stile

stile Avatar

Hmm.. Wait, i figured it ws from Firelotus. If its from Starr im not sure how valid that is...... Did he consult with Firelotus first?? (J/K)

Time Lord, Deathblow and Koldar like this.
  14. bdo7

bdo7 Avatar

Thank you thank you thank you. It's nice to have that confirmed.

Man... some folks are going to have a PILE of houses. :D

Koldar, licemeat and Sir Stile Teckel like this.
  15. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Added new Baron 3 tier to Benefactor and Founder sections which reflects same rewards as Baron 2 tier. Added town and city basements, wizard tower to store archive. These changes were made to reflect this post on 10/25/2013.

16. Cravens

Cravens Avatar

thanks for your help guys this helped alot. i have one more question that someone may be able to answer. I have a group of guys who are gonna play this together. one of us has already backed im pretty sure in the founder catagory and if i do purchase land and all that good stuff will i get it near him or could it be on the opposite side of the world?

Koldar likes this.
  17. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

We couldn't answer this definitively. There is supposed to be a land rush scenario where people run out and take whatever plot they can get as quickly as they can (once the game has started for proper). The land rush won't be a complete free for all but will occur in stages; in order of pledge level with LOTM pledgers going first, then Dukes etc. Depending how this works on the day then it might be possible that you and your buddy can run to the same town and have plots near each other, I just wouldn't want to guarantee that.

Koldar likes this.
  18. stile

stile Avatar

I would probally thinkg that placing housing near each other during intial placement will be impossible. Since different level of backers get to place in different orders, it just wont happen.

However, basing it on my personal experineces with UO, Id say given time where there is a will there is a way! Some of your neighbors may eventually leave the game and with a vigilant and watchfull team, you could jump on those spots as they opened up. You can also get people to change locations with you.. Sometimes this requires incentive. Unless your offering them a location that is better for some reason, the should get something for the bother and hassle. I always found though people where open to changing locations with you if you explained why it was important to you and backed it up with incentive. For people that where stubborn or difficult to work with the incentive just had to grow.. But I created..umm.. I think it was 3, seperate player based towns that where all guild owned player houseing grouped together in UO doing that sort of thing. It just took a lot of will, a lot of paitence, and sometimes a lot of gold.. or a rare item someone wanted really bad, etc.... in short, usually just about everyone will have a "price" to do it, you just have to figure out their price.

Also the expansions will open up new land.. the best locations during episode 1, may no longer be the best locations in episode 2, causing people to move to new areas.. or the new land ares opening up may allow for people to grab grouped areas later. The combination of all those things i think make it very reilusatic for players to group housing in the long-run, but not initally.

my thoughts on it.

Time Lord, Koldar and Lord Albert like this.
  19. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Depends what he meant by 'near': same village? could happen; one spot next to the other? unlikely. If they have different lot sizes then obviously the latter is even less likely to happen, we don't know exactly if there will always be a seperation between the different lot types.

However, if we assume that two people of the same pledge level want to live in the same village then I'm sure they could run together during the land rush (if it works that way) and try to find two lots next to each other. There will be many people in the same situation and probably quite willing to find a more optimal arrangement of houses.

My guess is that not everyone will want to live in the same town, so it won't be the case that everyone will want the exact same spots. At the city level this could be handled by the community, since the number of lots / players is fairly small (was one of my goals of getting the city level backers to together).

Koldar likes this.
  20. Sirius Sternwarte

Sirius Sternwarte Avatar

Hi, could Koldar or anyone else please clarify from the list what does and does not constitute a "BACKER" as recently described by RG and others in terms of not paying tax on property? Can anyone who has already contributed at least $10 be considered a "BACKER"?

RG post
    and this

Koldar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.