Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Due to you giving me the go-ahead to use your content I was actually planning on using you as the resource reference and doing a new page that references those rewards as they fall under a new catagory it will be on the primary backer page not on the benefactor or founder page. I planned on linking back to you for what you had and then as I find new things I will link either to them or if I just find them from you I would leave it as a source link to you.

100% agree on source linking for the best and most updated information when someone challenges the content they can easily see if it's accurate based on a credible source. Thanks for the reminder :)

Walkerhart, Koldar and Miracle Dragon like this.
  2. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Greetings and Well met

My sincerest apologies if this is a bad place to be asking this, however after finding out about this absolutely amazing game coming to us ((I was a HUGE UO fan and although Lord Blackthorne was my guilds King... Richard Garrett will always be God!!)) I am super happy. Sadly however, and more to the point, it is December 3rd 2013, and I have only, as mentioned, found out about this NOW... is it to late to show my undying gratitude and adoration for Sosaria and pledge? will I have to be like so many who may not yet know of this, and have to wait til it is out on the market?

Thanks for the responses..

"Chyna Watts"
    "Ariel Joy"
    *Death Corps*
    - Catskills -

3. Floors

Floors Avatar

Welcome to the forums Amberraine.

No, it's a perfect time to join up.

Koldar likes this.
  4. Amber Raine

thank you for your speedy response and the welcome, as this is a "perfect" time to join up, would the pledge be looked at with the offers of Alpha/Beta testing or would at this point it be a mere donation? albeit i have no qualms in sending in a donation to see this project come to life, the concept of getting to lay my hands on it early, is so much more tantilizing.

Time Lord and Walkerhart like this.
  5. Floors

Floors Avatar

Well, besides the pledge levels (for the money you spend), it's also split into Founders and Benefactors. Not to be confused with those terms that are also used in the pledge levels and as titles in the game.

Founders it's too late to be a part of, since you had to have pledged earlier this year during or shortly after the kickstarter and they get some additional house models to choose from at the higher pledges and some other small things.

You'll be a Benefactor, and I think you can still get the early access but I'm not sure. I think you have to pledge a certain level at least. We'll know more in a few weeks when early access alpha will be available.

The game is still under development and won't be released for at least a year, so it's a long term thing either way before you can play the real game.

6. Strongsquirrel1

Strongsquirrel1 Avatar

I thought they said a while back that they would want to keep it digital, so they would not have to get it rated, maybe they had a change in plans

Ganadar1230 likes this.
  7. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@amberraine now is a great time to join up. It is still before the alpha, as you have mentioned. Currently, the citizen level pledge is still available. The dev team has not yet told us how many are left, so if you want to be sure to secure tax-free housing, it is a good time to sign up. Alpha 1 starts in 9 days, but there are 3 other alpha releases they have mentioned. Plus beta access to follow. You would gain access to all of that.

In addition to early access, there are many physical and digital products that are being given to backers at various levels. Feel free to look over the spreadsheet in the original post. If you have any questions, do feel free to ask. As you can see from the responses, we have a very active and helpful community.

Welcome to SotA!

Miracle Dragon likes this.
  8. Amber Raine

I believe you misunderstand me Sir, i KNOW what an Alpha is.. i KNOW what a beta is. i WAS a beta tester for Ultima Online ((The original grand daddy to ALL mmo's today and still stands as the best one out there imho)) .. i know what the money is going towards ~smiles~ and have faith in this product.. only because of ONE name.. Richard Garriott.. my question was "when i pay this, WILL i also recieve this extras or will my money be seen as a donation"... not "am i getting the game".. no no good Sir.. it is "will i get to run around aimlessly in a town that has borders that will make you feel like bill murray in ground hog day" "will i be allowed to join in the festivities of breaking things as they decorate houses extensively to see what we can break"... "crafting? amounts and loads of ingots to break what they need to fix to bring forward on release a product that will know what to do with a bazillion ingots"...

this my dear Sir is what i was asking ~smiles~ will those.. who pay forward now.. join in the exciting journey of watching an IDEA blossom and grow into an earth shattering.. ULTIMA and most importantly LORD BRITISH.. IS NOT DEAD (even if it is not called such) ... game-gasm ... or .. is it just a donation ((which i have alreadyl put forth (since i originally asked the question) KNOWING that this will do more then fly.. it will sail above all others and be the best title for decades to come as was/is UO))

~steps off soap box and dusts off her crafting apron~

Chyna Watts
    Ariel Joy
    *Death Corps*
    -Catskills-

~Editted~ Thank you Koldar for your response, which was the knowledge this little lass was indeed seeking. Long life to SotA !

Time Lord, Walkerhart and Ganadar1230 like this.
  9. Floors

Floors Avatar

;)

Well.... That is what everyone who is backing is hoping will happen anyway.

Nobody knows exactly what it's going to be like yet. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the discussions on these forums, where no doubt you will soon be awash in many anxieties about exactly HOW things MIGHT go..

Ganadar1230 likes this.
  10. Ganadar1230

Ganadar1230 Avatar

Good is the well-read one the whole post and is impressed by the great realized work and by the ideas contributed by everyone.This is very useful and from here I express my gratefulness.

P.D:Excuse me if my written English is not very good but there is much that I do not exercise, ja, ja.

Akalabeth likes this.
  11. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@ganadar1230 you are most welcome. Welcome to the community.

P.S. mi espanol es malo. :)

12. Maka

Maka Avatar

Excellent spreadsheet, thanks so much for taking the time to do this.

13. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Removed Neon Milk cross promotional items. These appear to be items that the Space Bards will give out once functionality permits.

I have also cleaned up several posts in this thread to keep it on topic.

Sir Stile Teckel and OSullivan like this.
  14. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Avatar

Hi! I have a doubt with backer's title "First Responder".
    According to the mail received on april 2013, said:

Pledge Summary
    Amount pledged: $25.00
    Reward: FIRST RESPONDER ============================= Be one of the first 5000 pledges to get First Responder rewards, which includes digital download of the game and exclusive Early Bird Alpha + Beta Access (estimated Alpha delivery in December 2013)!
    Estimated delivery: Oct 2014

So, i understand that: i can play alpha, beta and... i will have the game (original) to download (digital) and i will can play without problems the final release on October 2014. It's correct this? The e-mail is clear.

Now Portalarium, they have included more rewards for us... First Responder. Which are they? Thanks a lot!

Ganadar1230 likes this.
  15. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@akalabeth
    On the spreadsheet in the 1st post you will find a column for your level of support ($25 Founder). At the $25 level you get the alpha/beta access as well as episode 1 of the game. There are a few other things that you get as well (a couple emotes).

So you will be able to take part in the R1 test tomorrow.

The really good part is that if you want to upgrade your pledge, you can at the kick starter prices until April 7th, 2014. Upgrading your pledge will unlock more rewards at each tier (see the spreadsheet for details).

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions, we have a very helpful community here.

16. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Avatar

Thanks for you quickly response @Koldar, but i don't understand you fine. My main question is if i will can play the complete game or i will have buy more pledge for full gaming.

That is episode 1 of the game?

17. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

Your tier only has Episode 1. You can upgrade your pledge to a higher tier to get Episode 2-5 with the tier if you want, or you can buy the Episodes once they get released. Like an expansion pack.

Time Lord and Ganadar1230 like this.
  18. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

No, you do not need to pledge more.

Right now, you will get the full game as a First Responder.

:)

Sir Bradley White and Akalabeth like this.
  19. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

And yes, like Koldar said, Episode one is the full game for that Episode. The other Episodes 2-5 will be expansions offered roughly a year after its official release.

And to go back to what I said. You can upgrade now to get those Episodes with the tier - Royal Aritsan and up for Episode 2 and 3 - or - Explorer and up for 2 - 5.

Time Lord, Koldar and Akalabeth like this.
  20. Akalabeth

Akalabeth Avatar

@Sir Bradley White thx... but the mail that i receive say "Be one of the first 5000 pledges to get First Responder rewards, which includes digital download of the game..." not say "... "only episode 1"

Other question... how many episodes are?

Sir Bradley White likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.