Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Poem from Japeth quest

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Serena Strangelove, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serena Strangelove

Serena Strangelove Avatar

I re-rolled and did this quest again - and did it correctly (talked with Emma then clicked on "Hello" in the chat box which brought up the exchange window where you can "give item" to Emma rather than trying to sell it to her :( I know, newbie mistake).

Sooooo .... I still had the letter in my inventory even though quest was completed, and since we are still bug hunters I thought I would converse with Emma and see what happened. Well, she did respond in a way that brought up the exchange window (can't remember exactly what she said, but something along the lines of do you have something for me? - didn't note the dialogue).

The problem was that the window would never go away. Talking with her again I would get the dialogue about not liking Japeth. I moved Japeth's poem into and out of window and tried "give item" and "cancel" - none of these buttons worked. I opened bank, talked with others, left the inn - but the window remained.

"Escape" didn't work - wouldn't close window and couldn't quit the game in the conventional way - so I ended the game via Task Manager. Now when I logged in again I did go to World Map rather than Resume (a good bug hunter would probably have resumed, sorry!!!!!) - at any rate the window was not there.

I know quests are a WIP but this was a bit unusual so wanted to bug it for the devs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.