Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Point West mail quest

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Quenton, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

11/4/2017 10:18 PM
    Title: Point West mail quest
    Reproduction Rate: ?
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: Had a mail quest to go to Point West, found the town crier after 30 minutes of searching, talked to him, he didn't recognise I had a quest and gave me a new one. But the dialog box was open to give him the mail, and the Give Items button didn't do anything. Saying bye, walking away, clicking cancel, leaving town, logging out, I'm stuck with this give items dialog box with no way to close it.
    Steps to Reproduce: Get a Point West mail quest, I can't remember where from.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 16300
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8071
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.685.Date.10.30.17
    Area: Novia_R8_City_PointWest
    Area Display Name: Point West
    Loc: (24.3, 38.7, 139.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjhfQ2l0eV9Qb2ludFdlc3R8fCgyNC4yNjEsIDM4LjcxMSwgMTM5LjYyMSl8KDAsIDAuNzEsIDAsIC0wLjcwNSl8LTkwLjM3MDc0fDExLjc5NDA3fDE3Ljk1MjA0

2. Ruo - SOTA

Ruo - SOTA Avatar

I had similar problem with Solonia and Ardoris mail... I now have both mail in my inventory but no quest in Journal and neither will take the packages.
    11/8/2017 11:23 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4) System RAM: 7995
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 GPU RAM: 1136
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.685.Date.10.30.17
    Area: Novia_R1_City_Solania
    Area Display Name: Solania
    Loc: (97.6, 17.8, -24.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9Tb2xhbmlhfHwoOTcuNTc0LCAxNy44MjUsIC0yNC41NTUpfCgwLCAwLjAxMywgMCwgMSl8MzYxLjg5NTV8MjIuNTUwMjJ8Mi41MTI4OTc=

3. Ruo - SOTA

Ruo - SOTA Avatar

So I think I figured out how my mail Quests glitch came about. When the Town Crier dialogue was open as well as the Mail Quest Item Give Menu, I think I asked for mail in the dialogue before giving the mail...

When delivering to Solonia, this happened and the menu stuck open (could not hit esc to options, had to use corner menu) , then I went to Ardoris to see if I could deliver the mail I was given. The Ardoris Crier says "here's your reward" but nothing happened and could not give mail. I asked for mail to deliver and was given another mail Quest to Solonia but no Journal update and I still had one Solonia Mail Package and One Ardoris Mail Package. I returned to Solonia and the same thing seemed to be happening so I quit out and posted to this feed.

I have an Ardoris and Solonia Mail Package but no Quest in the Journal, and neither will accept mail though each says "here's your reward" though nothing happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.