[Poll] new raw materials by gathering or combining?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yinki2, Jul 10, 2019.

?

would you like new raw materials found as rare drop in gathering or by combining?

1. gathering

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
  2. smelting

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yinki2

yinki2 Avatar

it would be great time to rework gathering skill tree.

plz make high quality material rare and skill based.

if u make it same as artifact, lvl 1 combine, nothing get destroyed on failure (even get xp), no need recipe, i will go play habbo online :)

2. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

Bring back Club Penguinnnnnnn!

!rip

yinki2 likes this.
  3. yinki2

yinki2 Avatar

plz more votes

4. Spungwa

Spungwa Avatar

No be honest I don't want either. That is a lot of work and for not much benefit. There is already too many raw materials in the game. Many of which are useless and therefore worthless.

Best MMO models I have seen are ones with not too many raw materials or lots of raw materials that refine to a small amount of materials. A consolidation to a small set of always demanded commodities.

Makes the game bit less realistic, but really help the economy. As if there are few Raw materials but lots of combinations create different goods then liquidity in the economy is better. There is always demand for the raw materials. Even if a given set of items goes out of favour, whatever replaces it will still use the same materials just in different rates. This will change the pricing but not make any of them worthless.

So I would pick smelting over gathering as much less work. No need to make graphics assets and put nodes all over Novia. But my real answer is neither.

Regards
    Spung

Barugon likes this.
  5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I didnt vote because agree with @Spungwa. I bet if you had a "none" option, that would get the most votes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.