Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pool Producer going backwards while minning

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Gramps, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gramps

Gramps Avatar

1. Title: Producer Pool going backwards while minning
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details:I just noticed my producer pool is counting down every time I mine a node. I had over 2,000,000 when I first started this morning and now I am down to 600,000 and still counting down. There is several weird things going on in the game today. Normaly when I run I use my left and right mouse button pushed to run and steer. Today, I can do that if I'm not in combat. When I am in combat and try to run it swings my weapon 1 time and then I just stand there. This is not normal and it is only happening on this computer. When I use my other computer every thing is fine. I have rebooted the computer 3 times.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:Mine a node
    6. User Specs:
      2/24/2016 11:20 AM
      Title:
      Reproduction Rate:
      Blocker?
      Details:
      Steps to Reproduce:
      User Specs:
      CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 8184
      GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti GPU RAM: 972
      SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.381.Date.02.17.16
      Area: Novia_R2_Hills01_EtceterCragMines
      Loc: (19.3, -50.0, 78.9)

Oba Evesor likes this.
  2. Oba Evesor

Oba Evesor Avatar

You're getting the same xp as you always were.

The issue is your skills are 'too high' and eating up more XP than you are earning. Go to the Crafting skills tab and set a couple (or all depending on their level) skills to maintain. See if that helps. You wanna try to earn while harvesting, that's the only time to earn xp for crafting, save you pool for production.

3. niteowl57

niteowl57 Avatar

Game settings are per computer. What you describe is that one computer has Auto Attack is turned on, but the other has it turned off. With Auto Attack On, you can walk with both mouse buttons. With it off, your weapon will charge up while holding the left mouse button, and even holding both buttons, you will just stand there. Walking with both mouse buttons is not possible until you hit Z to come out of combat and then you can walk. Hit Escape, Game Options, scroll down and about 6th from the bottom, see if Auto Attack has a check mark in it. Compare the setting between the two computers and see if that resolves your issue; my guess is that you probably are expecting the box to be check marked, but it isn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.