Port Dragomir and the Future, Part 1

Discussion in 'The Library' started by CatherineRose, Dec 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

"Good Afternoon! "

"Thank you for coming together this afternoon. We have had much happen this past year that could have destroyed us. It has been two years since the Cabalist raised their murderous hands again and burned to the ground many of Novia's infant towns which were just beginning to thrive these past few years. When these towns began to be torched, many pirates led by the Pirate Boris Mondragon traveled the seas and lands calling warning to all he passed about this great threat. Just when we were preparing for The Misti Sea to receive her name and be christened the Cabablist and evil Obsidians came on our shore. They came in battle attire thinking they would destroy us just like they thought they would destroy us in the battle here when my husband died.

We hope we will see Captain Boris Mondragon again and that nothing dire has happened to him for our lives have been touched by him. We will be forever grateful to him.
    It was leadership of Boris that helped us all in the defeat of the evil ones. They did not succeed for all in Dragomir Mori stood strong. Some, just like Greggorie Dragomir in another battle, were killed. Many more came close to death."

" We survived."

"Dragomir Mori has grown since she was named Dragomir after my husband Greggorie Dragomir. We added Mori in honor of my father, Captain Edward Mori. Edward means guardian, protector and Mori means remember that you must die. Dragomir Mori has lived up to her name and has never lost sight of being all residents protector . She always takes care of life, protects life and cherishes each resident.

Captain Boris fought along side many of you last year just as he had done in so many battles in the past. My husband and he had been great friends. They were more like brothers than just friends. He always came when we needed him. This time he came immediately when he heard of the three Captains assassinated here in Dragomir Mori. In fact as you know he crashed the Dragon on the rocky shore during the storm we just had not long ago. The Dragon has been dry docked for repairs since then. Arkah and Michael, along with the crew, have been directing these repairs as well as building a tavern on the Dragon in Pirate Cove here in the Port of Dragomir. When it is completed we will have a grand celebration and all are invited."

"It has just been reported that The Dragon is so damaged that she will not be sea worthy again and must remain where she is."

"As most of you know I was looking for Captain Boris this morning to make a request before he, Arkah and Michael started for Tenebris Harbor. However, I saw that Arkah and Michael were busy working with the crew on the barracks for Xee's fleet of airships which are surrounding our city and ready for battle. They and the crew had also just completed work building the barracks for Mac's army. Boris, I learned from Arkah and Michael that they had requested to go with Boris but he, with his own free will, wanted to go on the trip to Tenebris Harbor alone. He bid Arkah and Michael farewell and left before the sun rose this morning.

"Razulah, I charge you with not only your watchful eyes and ears for Captain Boris, but until his return I will need your help in organizing all the Pirate ships docked in Pirates Cove as well as others who will be coming for when the battle begins."

"Citizens, since we do not know the day or the hour when this will take place we will continue in our daily lives of planting and hunting and raising our children. Our children will need our teaching so they will be strong of body and mind.

Many of you will be asked to help by planting more crops than needed and hunting more animals than needed in order to help feed all during these days. Those of you who are strong in body will be asked soon to help train the children so if their time comes to fight they too will be ready.

We will continue searching for clues for the assassins and never stop until we see them hanging on a spear high in the air. The black birds will peck their hearts out just as these assassins tore our hearts out when they murdered our Captains."

"Paulie, IronFist, Stu, Monkeysmack, Arkah and Michael as you know a message was received from Captain Violet Green. She said that something had happened to her that may be connected in someway to the assassinations of our Captains. Please check this out. Continue in the search for clues in Tenebris harbor and also continue your search as to why Samuel could not hear the Captains souls speak to him."

"There has been a question in my mind for many years which has been brought to the front of my mind just since Captain Trinity arrived. We were children and played together when one day someone or something attacked us. Trinity's brother was murdered when his head was cut off right in front of our eyes.

Trinity was changed forever that day. We soon were not children playing anymore. She left home, bought a ship and became a pirate. That experience never left my mind and when she came to Pirates Cove I began to wonder if that murder of her brother was somehow related to the assassinations of our captains.

Captains in your searching for clues for the murders of our Captains search to see if maybe these other murders are related as well."

"Captain Trinity we would like to to build an underground location for extra safety, possibly in a dungeon, with barracks and a tavern in case we or our families need that protection. Please report to either Razulah or me as to where we could place this dungeon. We will also need to know the equipment we will need, the amount of food and the weapons needed. How many crew members will be needed in order to build this dungeon?
    Your knowledge from travels around the world will be essential to the success of the dungeon."

"All ye within our city please listen every day for bells that toll. When you hear them drop everything and go to each of your places for the battle has begun."

"There is food and drink and Christmas music waiting for all of you to enjoy on the deck of The Misti Sea. After the first of the new year we will speak again."
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.