Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Portable Bank gone missing

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Lily Byrd, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

This has happened twice to me this weekend. A couple of days ago I had a remote bank device in my inventory. Unity crashed and when I got back the remote bank device was gone. Today, I set the remote device on my property and walked out of range. When the bank window closed the device vanished. Please help. I am trying to decorate and it's very helpful to have them. Repeat I am missing 2 remote banking devices.

2. This has happened each time I have had one in my inventory this weekend
    3. No
    4. I am missing 2 Remote Banking Devices
    5. I don't have any more remote banks that I want to lose so I won't try to reproduce.
    6. Win 10 Desktop Intel Core i7 CPU 930@2.8 GHz 2.79 GHz
    24.0 GB RAM
    64 bit x64 based processor

2. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Report. My governor suggested I pick up all my items on the lot, then the house and then pick up the lot that the remote bank went missing on. I did that. I found the one that was missing on the lot. The one that went missing out of my inventory when Unity crashed and I was using it is still gone. I am NOT picking up my cottage in Jade Valley beside the Hall of Inquiry and Learning, because there are far too many items there to redecorate. Please help.

3. Diego Mas

Diego Mas Avatar

I had a Remote Bank device go missing as well, I use it to move water from the town to several lots and dungeons. I searched everywhere it would have been placed. A lot or dungeon takes between 4 and 8 hours to rebuild. One lot is so filled and it would never be the same again. Please introduce the item finder tool, or help find much needed store bought items.

4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Usually when you have missing items the recommendation has been to contact
    support@portalarium.com
    where you usually need to give them the time and location you were at when it happened.

For instance:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...m-as-well-as-other-decos.158603/#post-1255357

Due to all the stuff they get in that email I would recommend having "missing item" somewhere in the title so it doesn't get lost with all other things.

Happy hunting

Spoon

Lily Byrd likes this.
  5. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

I want to close this thth ticket. When I signed back i last night my bank had appeared o my property. Thanks to whatever forces found my bank.
    I've got them both back now.

See you in game

Toshi2 and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.