Portalarium Currency Sales (Please Read) -- (Dev) Replied

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Monkus, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artariel

Artariel Avatar

Pay to win, full world safety... Oh my god, what are those suggestions ? If the world was risky enough, noone could farm allday nolifer due to dungeon gankers. Since you don't want full world pvp, there will always be no lifer gold farmers that will sell their stuff cheaper than the company itself.

2. Ome

Ome Avatar

I love the freedom kickstarter gives developers. And how it allows me to contribute towards that freedom.
    When I pledge I consider it a gamble. I hope for the success of the project, but like a good friend I don't expect perfection
    and stick around when things fail. Its often that scenario that turns into a success. Here's hoping kickstarter remains
    a place for developers to find freedom from overlords and not the otherway around. I got a good feelin about this game
    and I think its gonna be a masterpiece. Even if it doesn't achieve whatever milestone it reachs for, I'll still be around
    in support of S.O.T.A. 2. Things are more likely to blossom in an envirement that allows for failure and where developers
    aren't burned when things don't work out the way expected. I've seen amazing things achieved in envirements where people
    are not under fire, things I would of never imagined they were capable of and things they never revealed in envirements under
    fire. Who wants to credit joyful inspiration to bitterness? Although I realize some are so strong in inspiration even a full world of
    hate could not defeat them. Its nice to be in an envirement that fosters the shield you need before you go to war though. Maybe I'm wrong though, I've seen compelling arguments to the contrary. Or maybe either way depending on what a persons heart is after. Just one side of things and ramblings of a mad man. Somebody help me! :)

3. Ome

Ome Avatar

I think a hard truth might be, its
    not always about doing it for the fans. I've seen people produce something out of love for their mother that moved and inspired millions. I heard about the song stones and how it was written in a shop I think? for the mans wife? And that song has stuck with me and many others for years. I'm sure this is what many fans want is an inspired work from life. I know that's what I enjoy. Things that edify, enlighten and bring comfort and fulfillment regardless if it revolves around me.
    I guess in a sense, sharing and expressing these experiences is doing it for the fans aswell. And I might go so far to say that all forms of craft are capable of expressing life experiences, even the ones that seem pure technical and not commonly known as art.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.