Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Possible Bug] Deleted vendor?

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Jesterhead, Nov 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesterhead

Jesterhead Avatar

1. Title: [Possible Bug][Resolved] Deleted vendor?
    2. Reproduction Rate: only once so far (vendors are expensive!)
    3. Blocker? no
    4. Details: I own a Blue Tile Four-Story Row Home right off the docks of Spite. While attempting to move my vendor from one side of the front of my house to the other (while maintaining all of my buy/sell orders I had just paid for), I fear I may have accidentally deleted my vendor.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: https://i.imgur.com/XQqTy0q.jpg i was standing in the same location. my vendor was located right next to my camera. I had my inventory open. I clicked and dragged the vendor to the left side of my house, where the cursor crossed the threshold into my inventory window. My vendor turned into an enlarged inventory sprite and I tap 'i' to close the window. The window closes, but I cannot place my vendor, nor does he show as a silhouette. I'm still holding my mouse button down and try to open/close inventory to make him pop back up. I let off the click and the vendor is now gone. I do not see him in my inventory nor my bank. Thanks for taking the time to take a look at this!
    6. User Specs: available upon request

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. Jesterhead

Jesterhead Avatar

and now he's back...

i went into my basement for a short moment, came back up, idled for a moment then went outside. and the vendor has returned with an expression of "sup?"

all orders are in place as well.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.