Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Possibly Expected]Cannot interact with anything / one

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Kaffien, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    1. Reproduction Rate: 75% - 95%
    2. Blocker? Yes
    3. Details: Any time I double click on anything / one it will not interact / work with them. If you try enough times, sometimes it will work. This does not apply to skills etc. Just switches, bags, starting conversations with npcs, doors etc. Usually takes anywhere from 5 - 15 tries to make anything work. Arrow is green / blue when attempting interaction. I've attempted this in both Blackrock Cove and Owls Head towns.
    4. Steps to Reproduce: Double click on an iterative thing / person.
    5. User Specs: Windows 10 64bit, Ryzen7 1700, 16gb ram, AMD r9 270 card. 2nd system Wacom Cintiq Companion 2, Windows 10, 16 gb of ram, intel iris graphics 6100. Same issues both systems. test on 150Mb down x 10Mb up connection and a 20Mb down x 20 Mb up connection.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

How would you describe your framerate? There is a known issue that players experiencing lower framerates while playing will have difficulty having double-clicks register to interact with objects/npcs. Have you attempted the "E" key, which is set up to interact with focused/hovered over interactables by default?

liz_the_wiz likes this.
  3. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

On the tablet i'd say its less than 'great' how can i accurately measure the frame rate in sota?

Using the E key does work. Hopefully the issue is resolved in the future. Happy bug hunting.

4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

You can view framerate by typing /debug, a bar appears at the top and has framerate on, you type the same to remove it

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Playing on a tablet? Impressive!

6. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Crafting on my lunch break and or fishing. It is a Wacom Cintiq Companion 2. Sporting an i7 -5557u and 16gb of ram as well as 512 ssd. Also an Iris 6100
    As tablets go, it's a great workstation, but not the best gaming computer. The addition of a decent monitor helps though :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.