Possibly Missing NPC(s)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Browncoat Jayson, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Not sure if this is a bug or not, so I'll post it here. @Elgarion can move it if necessary.

In the Crown Shop, there is a Bartender NPC (Male). However, there is not a Bartender NPC (Female) or a Barmaid NPC (Female). I'm not sure if this is an oversight in the NPCs made available to player-owned towns, or if this one didn't get added to the Crown Shop.

As far as missing types, I also don't see any Baker, Beggar, Butcher, Carpenter, Farmer, Fishmonger, or New You NPCs. Once you get town teleporters set up, a Boatman equivalent would be a good option to have as well. I'm sure these don't actually exist at the moment, but it would be nice to have the diversity of types available.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    Duke Aventine likes this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hey Browncoat -- I already fixed the female Bartender issue which should patch in eventually.

I'll look into the Female Barmaid NPC. I set it up, but probably forgot a checkbox or something. *edit actually, there isn't a Female Barmaid NPC amongst the POT goodies. So the Female Bartender fix, when goes live should fix this issue up.

And thanks for the heads up :)

As for the other NPC types you're listed, those are among the available POT NPC's and were not added to the store to augment POT's requests for additional NPC's of certain types. Perhaps one day we could add those, but alas that'd be a wishlist type item as they'd be a completely new item for POT's.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Thanks!

And player lots, dungeons, etc, I hope. Make it so wishlisted. lol

Elgarion likes this.
  4. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

Being able to get them for player lots would be nice. Should we make a wishlist item "PoT NPCs for player lots, dungeons and basements"?

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.