Posting for Cally

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duncan O. McDermott, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duncan O. McDermott

Duncan O. McDermott Avatar

My close friend Cally has sold his account and will no longer be playing the game. I am not sure if the person that bought his account will change his name or not. But if you see cally in the game it is no longer him.
    Cally wanted me to tell all his friends that he enjoyed their company and hopes you all have fun playing the game.
    His account information was changed and he lost the right to make posts on the forum anymore. He asked that I Thank you all for a great time he really enjoyed the game when he played it. Take care everyone.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

ahhh well sorry to see your good friend leave the game. Perhaps he will come back at a later date. I have a friend who still has their account and will not play. The times he has come back to the game he ran for the door screaming. ;) He won't let me teach him anything at all, he has a closed mind about this game. I am sad though for him because he has followed to other games. So each release I say to myself hmmm should I ask him to look now? but the last times have made me cautious about asking him to look again. So my rule of thumb now will be wait, and wait some more and if they do female character improvements to the degree I think he will like them then he may open his mind a little. Sorry if that is a derail to the info you are trying to impart, but it was a sad day that my friend would not just listen to me and stay here. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.