Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

POT Lot Restrictions

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by Graynight, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graynight

Graynight Avatar

Hey Devs;

Would it be possible make the default of Lots (when setting them down) in POT's to "No Restrictions"? Or allow the Governor to set what the default is?

Right now, the default is "reserved for residents". I see a lot of POT's that are nothing but restricted housing. Granted, some of them could have set it there on purpose, but I know I have to check each lot after I redecorate, just to make sure I left everything open.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

I agree, this should be a part of a more detailed POT management menu @DarkStarr. Maybe throw it in when the POT toolbox comes about?

I see the issue, when I place lot markers they show "For Sale" on them, but that's because I'm a resident by default. I recently placed 18 row lots and @Wereit who was there at the time asked me if they were restricted or not because they all showed available to him; so I had to check to make sure that they were restricted.

Having an item in a POT Settings menu for this and any other things you guys can think of that POT owners may need to toggle (like the spawn points) would be great.

Lord Baldrith and Lazarus Long like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

yes, i ran around for @Kvow Triumvir once telling him which lots were available vs. restricted because he couldn't see it without checking each one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.