1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

POT NPC book seller

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Nick, Mar 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Avatar

Wish we had one of those book merchants for POT. A little troublesome to buy blank books and paper otherwise.

2. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

You're telling me. I went to Owl's Head today to visit the bookseller and to my surprise the shop feature has been removed. I spoke to Alvin and he would not sell paper to me as he used to in the past. I was sort of trying to have fun and RP my way through the game but apparently Catnip games has taken the ability to even some of the simple tasks from the game where it makes it very difficult to do so without spending hours finding blank sheets of paper through RP.

Elgarion likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I was updating the booksellers on the wiki and Alvin was selling blank sheets of paper? Or perhaps you missed that?

Elgarion likes this.
  4. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

Still seems to be a harmless request?

Elgarion likes this.
  5. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Cairo Hayden
    I was in Jaanaford today and Thibodeaux at the Reliquarium was still selling sheets of paper. She had the Buy/Sell above her dialog box and the buy command still worked. Wish we had one for POTs also though or let the Crafting or Decorations Merchants sell paper.

Elgarion likes this.
  6. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Sorry for late reply. Alvin would not sell me sheets of paper. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are trying to say. It would not even allow me to trade with him.

However, as of late their have been a lot of interaction glitches and objects vanishing from the eye in-game and reappearing so I could try again later if you are telling me he should sell blank sheets of paper.

Regardless I was able to find some in Brittany Estates so crisis resolved already. Lol.

Elgarion likes this.
  7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Cairo Hayden
    Thibodeaux at the Reliquarium is inn Jaanaford. Was able to buy there with no problem. I will run by Owls Head later today and see if I am able to by there.

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.