1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Pot owner - ability to send any item to bank

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Adam Crow, Oct 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Not sure if this is just a bug or not but this morning I tried to send a saltwater fishing statue (in my town) that was placed by the previous owner to her bank. Since it is a no trade item, I of course am unable to pick the item up. So I tried to right click it, to send it to her bank, but it gave me no options. So there it sits... stressing me out... and ruining fishing for everyone in the town. ;)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    Elrond and that_shawn_guy like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You can put it in the decoration palette and get fresh water fishing back but you won't be able to place a fetid water fishing statue because it will still tell you that only one can be placed.

Anpu, that_shawn_guy and Adam Crow like this.
  3. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Awesome, if Robyn hasn't logged in by the time I get home I'll have to do that. Thanks for the heads up!

that_shawn_guy and Barugon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.