POT Owner Section in Add-On Store

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Chrystoph Reis, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

To be able to buy NPC vendors, Markers, Stores and whatever else may come down the pipe that POT owners will want but can't get after the fact.

joeziggy2, Jason_M, yinki2 and 5 others like this.
  2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

What you in the market for I got 3 towns worth of stuff that i'm prob never gonna use.
    I'll sell ya some.
    Drop me a line or msg me in game.

Laz

Jaesun and Obsidian Tempest like this.
  3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Honestly not sure this is needed, every POT owner gets more lot markers then they can ever use, also pretty close on NPC vendors and houses. It doesn't matter what size your POT is, the owner of a hamlet still gets the same amount as the largest POT size. Which should, IMHO, make for a strong secondary market for that stuff.

4. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

They could add stuff like

- Special POT decorations
    - Bordered roads to which you can apply pavers
    -Smaller land expansions like buy 300 acres expansion for your town ( not everyone can/wants to spend thousand dollars on an expansion)
    - POT Building expansion - Buy 1 extra room building for your town
    -Buy Extra room for decorations - Increase deco limit by 10
    - POT landscape tools - Buy a 10 x 10 grid that turns a non buildable area into a buildable area . Or turn small land area into a lake or a hill.

So on ...

5. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

I'll let you know after next release... Still building out the new sections, but likely going to be crafting, magic and deco vendors and a bank. However, still not sure yet.

Lazarus Long likes this.
  6. yinki2

yinki2 Avatar

add in store :
    hire someone to organize events in your town.
    add a fishing spot
    Pot hall of fame #visit per day
    tax free auction vendors

7. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Would indeed be some interesting things, we'll see what the future brings.

8. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I am selling the npc buildings and npc people from my town I am not ever going to use.

9. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

Yes I think POTs need some love.. we need more of a reason to draw players rather than having to spend our own $ on rewards for events to draw players. Some special perks to living in a POT over a PRT (a bonus to x skill while residency in a PoT that the POT owner gets to select). An included "town center" type lot for POT owners so they don't have to hunt around for expensive tax free deeds would be a great addition. The options for adventure and crafting trainers like it PRTs. Some more tools for event planning.. does anyone remember SWG story tokens? Something like that can help. Environmental spawners, like a cube that puts off fog or changes an area of ground to a snowy look, etc. EQ1, in their housing, had little cubes players could place that gave off effects like this. More mini game or craftable tools for fun events.. like I was trying to build a sort of snow fort for a snowball fight, but then I realized there aren't craftable snowballs in the game to do such a thing. Yes there are the reward boxes, but they are pretty limited for a fun guild group casual event. Maybe overland world town tooltip descriptions - Market town, RP town, PVP town, fishing world town, dungeon town, casual town, etc. Deco placing expanded options - more rotation and scaling (rose planters are as big as I am)
    I love Elrond's suggestions.

10. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

PLEASE

11. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. I like the idea of the POT store. Don't think lot markers would be a selling point but I personally bought 2 extra Banker NPCs, extra Public Garden, and 3 Expert Crafting Stations Sets for my 3 Boroughs for my town. If I had a bigger town it would have been more. All depends on what you envision for your town. Things I think that would be great for POT Store:

NPCs (Bankers, Guards,Crafting Merchants)
    Buildings (Banks, Public Gardens, Crafting Areas, Armory, Watch Towers, Clock Towers)
    Deco (Discounted Crafting Stations, Dungeons, Traps, Statues, Fishing Spots!, Pavers, Blocks)
    Other Things (Water lots, TF and Taxed deeds)

12. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Just to clarify, I am not looking for POT exclusive section or discounted items etc. (I am not looking to exclude or even make people feel excluded because... this community though :eek:)
    Just looking for a section to buy/be gifted whatever.

I myself am particularly interested in stuff like POT tree removers of certain sizes, buildings, and NPC vendors/chars. However, I can see it become really useful down the line for other items that have already been suggested in thread.

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.