1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Premium Currency (COTO's) Exchange within the ui (quality of life)

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by CICI, Nov 18, 2019.

?

COTO's Exchange within The ui

1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

ahh I see why you traded cotos for it then. good quote! I like it!!

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  2. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

3. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

This exactly. Hell, it already looks like they ripped half the pages from this particular book, so why not copy a few more? Lol

4. Nick

Nick Avatar

We can have a universal (same listing wherever you are) Public Coto Vendor standing next to the public vendor in the various towns. It is essentially a public vendor that only accept cotos and shares the listing regardless of location.

This shouldn't take too much time to develop right? It can also be an icon on the top right that opens up this 'public coto vendor' to buy and sell where ever you are.

(Hopefully it also accepts trades in of heritage items at 50% off. Maybe 1% of these trade-ins goes into the boss loot tables to make it more interesting?)

Sulaene Moon likes this.
  5. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

Exactly Nick, and the vendor should allow you to buy cotos with gold for those that can't afford to buy cotos directly.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    Nick likes this.
  6. Drilikath

Drilikath Avatar

Yes spend your FREE GOLD for FREE COTO. Port makes 0 Money. WHATEVER. Learn Economics.

Sulaene Moon likes this.
  7. Drilikath

Drilikath Avatar

Better suggestion, Chris should add a UI, so people can spend gold and Gamble for Coto's. Sometimes you win, 90% the time you lose. Maybe then you will shut up about Gouging the COTO Market.

Sulaene Moon and Girlsname like this.
  8. CICI

CICI Avatar

Public vendor like the one in owls head =) so it will be all in one place where players can buy and sell COTO's to other players @Nick
    Most of the COTO's someone did buy off the game co to just sell for gold... Only a small % of COTO's drop as loot @Drilikath

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    Sulaene Moon likes this.
  9. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

Sounds like it’s getting closer to reality. Great improvements.

10. Drilikath

Drilikath Avatar

I was given so many cotos for FREE. 10's of thousands. and then they all changed into 100 vs 1. and that was AFTER the old colored crowns ALL converted from White Iron etc into COTO. So that was all "Free" and that is a TON. I still have enough :)

But I Sub/buy coto to support the game, not run the in game market for FREE, and make money off other people work. I also do not sell cotos in game for gold at this point. Maybe I should.

Maybe ill buy 5k worth of coto and list them all for 300gp, and then go buy ALL coto in game that are for sale, then I will jack it to 400 per. Matter a Fact lets try that experiment shall we? Screw it I got money to burn!

Sulaene Moon and Girlsname like this.
  11. CICI

CICI Avatar

:) vote today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.