Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Premium Paver Road Solution

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by Lord Andernut, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

@Berek @DarkStarr

I would really really like to see a very simple implementation of Roads without even needing the fancy shapes. Just Roads of length 4 and 8 using Giant Pavers.

----

Take:

Small Pavers, Large Pavers, Giant Pavers (this is the most important one)

And allow players who supported the game by purchasing the premium pavers to craft them into road lengths.

1) 4 or 8 lengths would be enough for me. More is great, but 4 or 8 would allow SO much more flexibility.
    2) I use Bone White Pavers. Hint hint. (Others use them too, or want to)
    3) I love the curves and shapes, but I would rather have them now and make this "low hanging fruit." No need to make curves and stuff if that takes time.
    4) I have over 200 giant pavers down. The current pricing is 25$ per 12 giant pavers. Please be kind on the conversion ratio for roads. I'll just happy if the request is done, 1:1, BUT a nice conversion considering the scale of towns would be:
    5) 2 Bone White Pavers+Granite = 4 length Bone White Road and 4 Bone White Pavers + Granite = 8 length Bone White Road. GIANT pavers and GIANT roads of course.
    6) Giving players who used premium pavers as roads in their POTs the option to combine them into fewer decorations will lead to more beautiful towns and also more add-on store purchases.

Here is an example of the Bone White Pavers in action (New Britannian Market, my POT):

[​IMG]

Thank-you,
    Lord Andernut.

Spoon, Sara Dreygon, Gatsu. and 4 others like this.
  2. Poltergeist2

Poltergeist2 Avatar

I 100% agree.
    Would be awsome if POT's could look as good as some of the NPC towns that have been polished up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.