Prism and Diamond Fields Presents Hit me with your Best Shot Holiday Giveaway Thru Dec 27th

Discussion in 'Release 72 Events' started by Lace, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Lace

Lace Avatar

[​IMG]

Greetings Avatars
    Rather than our annual stocking stuffer hangover event (where you can steal the prizes someone won before you) we are doing a give away of "A few of our Favorite Things" for this Holiday Season.

You can pickup a backpack of goodies from the public cache located on Lace's Holiday House (Village Lot in Novia Market) and after Thanksgiving weekend at the Crafting Pavilion in Diamond Fields on the East Side.

Here is a map to the Novia Market location and the contents of the swag bags:

[​IMG]
    *Note that beer and wine selection varies between bags

The Contest
    These items should help get you in the holiday mood, and give you a leg up on decoing your house for the season. In addition we are holding a contest where you need to "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" (yeah yeah Lace is excited about the nomination for Pat Benatar for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame)

This is where you take a screenshot of one area of something you have decoed (including yourself if you wish) and post it on this forum thread.

ONE SCREENSHOT ONLY! --- That is the hard part picking the area, the angle etc. If you post multiple pictures you will be disqualified. WE WANT YOUR BEST SHOT!. You have until midnight server time on Friday December 27th. Along with the screenshot designate where you lot is located so others can go and take a look for the full effect as well.

Prizes
    1st Place 3000 Cotos
    1000 Cotos to 4 runners up

Bonus Category
    1500 Cotos Crafted Only Display (please designate in your post, so the items pictured can be verified)

And as a personal favor to Lace, if you have the time give Pat Benatar some love in the fan vote for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, please head to the link below to see the current standings, then follow the link to vote. You can vote once a day until January 10th. (which happens to coincide with her birthday)--Note they ask for an email but don't make you confirm or anything, but maybe use a unattended one in case they spam you lol)

https://vote.rockhall.com/results/

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  2. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

3. Lace

Lace Avatar

No pictures yet .. come on folks.. free cotos up for grabs! (Vote Benatar Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - she was one of the female artists long before me too, to expose the bs she had to go through with dj's saying sit in my lap and I will play your song!)

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

[​IMG]

Ok. So I JUST bought this new house and only a tiny part of it has anything in it. But I did make an attempt to get some Xmas decorations up. This house is located in the city of Rift's End, which is in far Northeast Novia, New Britannia. You will need to take a boat to get to it. If you arrive at the main dock, go straight up the hill and then immediately right. It's the third house and has "Karen" standing nearby. It's a pristine Gothic mansion on a village lot, owned by me.

I did decorate MYSELF with my favorite holiday attire. Being a tailor (not a good one but I do enjoy it), I had fun coming up with something festive.

Don't mind my Siamese cat Skitty. She's friendly and just wonders around the place looking for attention.

Thanks for the extra goodies that I used to help with my decorating, Lace and Prism! I had some but not enough to really get into the holiday spirit!

5. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Avatar

I'm not too good at deco, and was feeling a bit Scrooge-ish, so I created this bah-humBUG deco scene with the bug hunting rewards and some items from Lace's gift bag :p

[​IMG]

Anpu, ldykllr and Alley Oop like this.