Private Dungeons, leveling totems and loot from room-bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Feofant, Apr 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feofant

Feofant Avatar

Hello everyone!

I would like to talk a about the private dungeons, leveling totems and loot from room-bosses.
    You have come up with a great idea, when a player or a group of players can create difficult challenges for themselves.
    But loot from bosses caused bewilderment and sadness in our hearts. Because:
    1. Dungeon can have 6 levels: T1 - 100, T2 - 400, T3 - 1600, - T4 - 6400, T5 - 25600, T6 - 102400 (Essenes)
    2. The power of the bosses grows with each level, as well as its defenders.
    3. Loot from the bosses does not differ. Why, what's the logic?

Here's an example of loot from boss T2 boss(400 essences) -
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/439507429835669505/568075648757661697/unknown.png

Here's an example of loot from the T4 boss (6400 essences) -
    https://i.imgur.com/JhMixi7.png

The difference between the bosses is 6000 insane grind essences, but the loot is exactly the same and equal to the loot from a Troll with 2.3 k hp from any scene on the map.

We very upset when we create T4 totem and saw the loot from the boss with 22k hp.

The original goal was to get to T6, but after seeing the hands fell, and we decided to create a topic on the forum, as there were questions:
    1. What awaits us on T5 and T6 from boss?
    2. Whether the unique loot was entered in General or will be entered for these bosses (artifacts, recipes, other..)?

We are afraid that on T5 or T6 we will also see 5 gold coins in body.
    It's a good challenge for a group of players or any guild, but we haven't seen the point of continuing to level up totems yet, since we don't even know what we'll get at the end.

kaeshiva, FrostII and Dark Tidings like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Can confirm that artifacts are in the table. Got an ankh of sacrifice from a L2 lich this morning.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

I’ve spent 80 hours or so in a t3 t4 dungeon I’ve gotten two artifacts a pax ring and a cats grace ring.

Chris said the essence drops in dungeons will become a rare drop in R65

He also said t5 and t6 will require two of the previous totems and not the current 4 in atm.

Chris also mentions a possible nerf to player owned dungeons I personally think this is a misteak. The dudgeon system could be good but too much caution will make them pointless.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    FrostII likes this.
  4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Sorry BUT LMAO

Loot in the entire game has never been worked out,

Actually in these dungeons there should be zero essence and zero artifacts, these are essentially Private place that player can do what they want. it is akin to resources nodes in POTs should never have happened but to tale now.

Any "special" lot should ONLY be found in the GAME not in player created ANYTHING.

Dhanas likes this.
  5. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Ok sooo I have some thoughts, I agree dungeons (player made) should not drop any essence that’s where we agree. @Chris I would argue my dungeon “The Kobald Grinder” is competitive with UT but it’s 8x harder and would generate that in extra corpses. It’s also way more fun than stand in the center and spam banish over and over. In my dungeons in the last week I’ve wrecked a set of gear before that it’s been over a year with the same set. So much harder for about the same as I get in ut (exp).

Dungeons should be made more dangerous with faster and possibly some randomly spawning spawns even rareish mobs.

@Weins201 if the devs could keep pumping out new and good dungeon content I’d agree with you but instead we get Upper Tears and control point grinds where all the mobs come to you. Have you seen many of the bigger player dungeons out there many imop are in the best dungeons in the game category and were using recycled pieces and most the spawners arnt in yet. At this point I’m 100% convinced the players can create better content and that’s using the princes that are already in the game. As far as loot goes I’m good with 1-2 tier lower drops. One Torc fight gives me better loot that one whole run in my dungeon (quality not quantity) -essence drops.

The big problem is T1 and T2, way easy and good loot for the difficulty. -solution remove most loot in those tiers

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  6. Feofant

Feofant Avatar

Thanks all for answers

Brass Knuckles likes this.
  7. Feofant

Feofant Avatar

Hi, @Chris

1. It's already been 6 months, but the boss hasn’t been brought in to the T5 dungeon.
    2. Troll-dungeons still bugged.

Can we do some micro patch?

8. Pavlitto

Pavlitto Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.