Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Problem removing or adding items to containers in basement

Discussion in 'Release 27 Dev+' started by Beren, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beren

Beren Avatar

Hi,
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate: Always
    3. Blocker?Yes
    4. Details:Items lost when adding or removing items to/from container in basement
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    This is what happens when I try to remove, or add, an item to any of the containers in my basement , located at Resolute (Novia_R6_City_Resolute) Loc: (28.6, 81.3, -116.5).

If I remove an item from the container the amount, of the item, in the container will decrease and the item will be red in my inventory and container. If I then leave the basement the item will no longer appear in my inventory, but it will still be removed from my container.

The same happens when I add items to the container. The item will be removed from the inventory, show up red in both the inventory and the container but when I close the inventory and the container, the item is lost (I may have to leave the basement and then return).

I get the following line in the chat log:
    Server: TransferQuantity: plot not found: SceneId: BasementDungeonKeep_2Floor, PlotId: 8f06b604-5b84-4897-9901-0ff8c3cfdf95

Traveller13 likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for reporting! We've got top devs looking into it!

3. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

Similar to above, but the items return to the storage chest in my basement when I leave the basement. I verified this with a simple "Take All" from my storage chest. The storage chest is empty. All items from the chest are red in my personal inventory. All items disappear from my personal inventory when I leave the basement, but are back in the storage chest when I return to it.

4. Attenwood

Yup, that's part of the known issue. :) Server wasn't properly handling the bagmanager for basement containers. We have a fix in place that should resolve all this. Thanks for reporting!

5. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

Server side fix? There was no update to the client today, but all worked as expected.

6. Attenwood

Yup. Server-side hotfix. Gotta love those, right? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.