Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Problems with salvaging multiple items at Carpentry station

Discussion in 'Release 28 Dev+' started by Acred, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acred

Acred Avatar

At location Area: Aerie (Novia_R7_City_Aerie) Loc: (156.4, 29.2, -54.9) in patch 338 on QA

3/30/2016 12:45 PM
    Title: Problems with salvaging multiple items at Carpentry station
    Reproduction Rate: variable
    Blocker? no
    Details: Placing a number of Long Bows on the Carpentry station and pressing salvage gave a very satisfactory result of all of them turning into wood scrap one after the other.

Placing a mixed stack of Rusty Axes and Rusty Hammers on the station and pressing salvage only allowed the first to be salvaged and the scraps cleaned up - after that the message "Cancelled" appeared in the stations screen and I had to back out of it with "X ".

Putting a stack of one kind of Rusty weapon on the station then allowed me to process them by pressing salvage at each weapon, but the continual processing, as had happened with the Long Bows on my first try did not occur.

I am not sure if this is because of my previous steps, or the fact that these Rusty items produce two types of scrap.

Steps to Reproduce: Try to salvage stacks of several different kinds of weapons at the Carpentry station.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) 9750 Quad-Core Processor (4) System RAM: 6144
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 GPU RAM: 979
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.338.Date.03.28.16
    Area: Novia_R7_City_Aerie
    Loc: (156.4, 29.2, -54.9)

Mitch [MGT] likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This should be resolved with several recent fixes for the Batch Crafting system that will be present in Live. Thanks you for reporting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.