Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Producer levels not registering with/stats

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Lord Stein, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Stein

Lord Stein Avatar

I checked my /stats after being unable to learn a few recipes that had 70 req. and I am into the 80's.
    It appears my producer stats are not updating correctly. Seems that adventuring is working. ( I think)
    Examples: my real stats in game: Blacksmith 86 on stat folder 65 (I cannot learn the recipes with a 70 req.)
    Alchemy 83 / 64 (same)
    Carpentry 86 / 66
    mining 100 / 70
    forestry 75 / 61
    and so on ..all my stats are either stuck or lower than my real stats. a lot lower.
    The only thing that I have noticed is that I cant learn recipes. Everything else seems in order although I'm not sure about enchanting and masterworking chances being lower. I don't know If any one else has this problem or there is a fix for it. I couldn't find any posts about it. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Windows 10
    I7 4790
    16gb ddr3
    Geforce 1060

2. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

@Lord Stein, There is a often-confused difference between your producer level in a skill and your proficiency in the skill. The level is displayed as the number on the glyph when you hit k. If you hover over the skill you will see your proficiency in that skill; it is this proficiency value that is evaluated when trying to learn a recipe, and most likely what you are seeing in the /stats.

Lord Stein likes this.
  3. Lord Stein

Lord Stein Avatar

I see what you mean . I never noticed that. Thanks for clearing that up. I am lvl 88 Carpentry but only 66.3 proficiency. Have a good night and thanks again @Balec. I still see a difference on the /stats but I guess
    that doesn't matter.

Balec Fares deCani likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.