Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Property Tax IDEA

Discussion in 'Release 55 QA Feedback Forum' started by Zeddicus Zorander, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

Plain and simple I had following thoughts.
    people go through cities with lots of houses just sitting there, nothing happens, nothing changes much because theese houses are by players who play maybe 3 hours on weekend (and then how long do they spend at the house and how much getting some sweet exp)

It sounds tough i know but encouraging players who are on much to have an house is good for the game, we need hustle and bustle in the cities.

Me personally i doubt i will have an house, i tried it out and beside using it for storage out of convience there was no point for me, if i want to deco an house i would rather do that in second life where i can make stuff (and the whole house) myself and can invite people to show it off and brag about it, in Sota it is more buy and place, not really that thrilling, and few people are interested at looking at houses who are of limited models from the store anyways, have seen two have seen them all.

So well, my idea is to have people with houses who actual do something with them and the chance they are "at home" is higher.

THEN i would make instanced "rooming" for lets say 1000 gold per month where you can set down ten chests and a few workbenches for people who are not around that much or simple have no desire to have an house, but want the convience of store rooms and private crafting space.

Housing should be something more beside plopping down an vendor, fill it with crap and then only show up to restock the crap.

2. Floors

Floors Avatar

Great idea !

3. tyorl999

tyorl999 Avatar

I am not sure, but there are in many POTs Inns where you can rent a room, drop chests and other stuff in your room and pay much more less then 1k per day;
    I dunno how much most Governors earn to rent a room in their POT, but its a possobility for those players whom dont want to place their own Home.

4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Theres' free housing, there's even a thread about it. But so many people have empty property that basically there's no market for paid inn rooms atm, unless you're paying for a certain area.

5. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

So faar all inns i have see can allow for maybe three chests and not much else, some are free, some ask for rent, but the numbers of items you can place is very limited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.