Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Prosperity Tools not recognized at table

Discussion in 'Release 28 Dev+' started by Jack Knyfe, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

I was trying to use the Tanning Knife of Prosperity at my Founder's Tanning Table and the recipe does not activate.

2. Absolum

Absolum Avatar

I have the same problem with the Tanning Knife of Prosperity and the Smelting Tongs of Prosperity as well.
    After installing the latest patch I can unequip tools of prosperity and then equip them. Now when I am working at my level 2 benefactor smelting and blacksmithing stations I can make 1 item and I get a message that a metal sheet must be made at a blacksmithing station must be used. The smelting station is giving the same kind of message. The level one carpentry station that I have has not given that message. On the level 2 stations near the bottom of the crafting ui there is a number. It is a 1 on all of my stations. On the level 2 stations that number is changing to zero. It stays at 1 on the level 1 station.

The tools always showed up as equipped.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

same as my po0st tools equiped

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@Jack Knyfe @Absolum @Weins201 When you say the recipe will not activate, do you mean the recipe book won't equip the tools for you? Or that even when the prosperity tools are equipped and the recipe is filled out, the Craft icon does not highlight?

More details please to investigate. We were able to manually equip the Prosperity Tools and craft with them fine.

5. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

When the prosperity tools are equipped, in the recipe book, it doesn't show that a tool is present. Manual crafting on the tanning table kicked me out of the table.

I am able to salvage on the tailoring table, just not craft anything (button doesn't highlight)

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Do you happen to have more than 20 batches worth of ingredients for the recipe you're trying to make? An easy way to tell is if the batch number next to the Craft button has a number or says "0" when you add the recipe to the table.

7. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

When I try to even craft a single one (in this case, turning Animal Hide into Leather), the table kicks me out.

8. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

Confirmed: when you have more than 20 crafts worth of raw materials, things go wonky. When I reduced my inventory to less than 20 (38 animal hides in the case of making leather), I was able to craft, however, the final craft stuck and the table said "cancelled" and I had to back out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.