Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

PvP and Multi PLayer to gain a 25% exp bonus or not

Discussion in 'Release 36 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Weins201, Nov 9, 2016.

?

Should players flagged PVP and in multiplayer mode get a 25% XP bonus to reward and encourage PVP?

1. Yes good idea

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No bad idea

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

How many players think this is a good idea, debate all you want but vote up front.

A poll and up front not speculation.

You can spin it any way you want - you either play flagged PvP and in multiplayer and get a 35% boost

Or you do not and then you are 25% behind or at a loss or you get 25% less than those that do.

You LOSE it.

This is not olny forcing me into a PvP zone this is forcing me yo flagg PvP and be attackable everywhere, making the whole world PvP or be 25% less in exp.

twist it any way you want it is :mad:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  2. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

I think that if you are flagged for PvP you should get 2-3 times the resources you normally would from nodes, more loot from mobs and more experience etc. A reward for more risk.....I was intending to flag in week one but i never did, something like this would make me flag asap. Your figures are just thrown out there with little thought i think and would need some deeper thought behind but the general idea i agree with.

3. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

Do you want me to edit the title to make it accurate or do you want me to delete this thread? I'll give you the choice. What I'm not going to do is let you put up a poll on a decision that is already made with a misleading description to try and justify your rage.

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

It is not misleading you can word it any way you want but if you are flagged PvP and in multiplayer you get a 25% boost to your exp it the the same in revcese word it any way you like it is the same.

Decesion was made by developers without actual insight from players this is player insight, get the feedback see how the chips fall.

5. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

NM, I just edited the question. If you don't like the phrasing, let me know and I'll delete it.

6. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

It is not engouraging PvP it is forcing it upon player

F O R C I N G or gain exp 25% slower.

sorry you do not like it but that is the truth

To get this I have ot flag Pvp and be in multiplayer making the whole world PvP :mad:

Bodhbh Dearg likes this.
  7. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.