Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

QA Patch 734 and Release 56 performance comparision

Discussion in 'Release 57 QA Feedback' started by Sorthious, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

Here are two videos I recorded comparing the performance of QA Patch 734 and r56. Sorry the videos are so long but I wanted to show uninterrupted recordings of each. Both videos show the game just after loading directly into The Rise, and not after hours of gameplay(and memory leaks.) So, I have plenty of memory still left(+7gigs in both.) If you can't notice the Hitching in live just watch the FPS every once and a while drop to single digits or zero every once in a while. Also, the HUD will freeze up when hitching occurs. Patch 734 had really mild hitching and ran pretty smooth; granted this was only about 5mins of gameplay, but it was an improvement over Live. Just as a note, I noticed that the CPU/GPU usage on Patch 734 is pretty heavy when compared with r56, but if it works I'm cool with it. I'm hoping that this releases performance improvements will make it to Live!

SOTA r56(Live sever)

SOTA QA Patch 734

@Chris , this is what many of us are experiencing from r54 onward. If you watch the QA Patch 734 video you can see how much smoother the game plays.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.