Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

QA Server: Add everyone to a common channel, ie. Noblechat

Discussion in 'Release 54 QA Feedback Forum' started by Lord Andernut, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Recommendation: QA Server: Add everyone to a common channel, ie. Noblechat

1) I can't tell who's online unless they're in my friendslist.
    2) Certain bugs you need other people to test (ie. pvp skillbugs or trading bags with items in them etc.
    3) If there's something I want to test in a particular area I have to walk there and back, sometimes I'm testing new items etc. or zones, and I'd rather just move quickly to make the most of my QA time.
    4) It feels lonely on QA sometimes! An online list vs just your friends list might be nice.
    5) Global channel will just allow us to communicate with others about bugs as well and converse - I might want to spend more hours there if it's also a social experience.
    6) The Noblechat is already there, give everyone on QA the noble orb perhaps? Or add a new channel for QA server called /QAchat or something.

2. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

^ Just put a script where everyone in QA get a Noble Discurse Orb along with the gold and COTO giveaway then? :)

Rinaldi likes this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Couldn't you create a public group and call it "Help me test <thing>"?

4. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

No, most players are unlikely to check the LFG tab on QA, and if they do - they are unlikely to be checking it multiple times.

I think other players picking up the noble-chat or some other chat would tick more boxes and be more useful. It may be a dev would want to jump in too.

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  5. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

agree there should be some ingame communication for tester. Half my friends list dont test so would be nice to chat with those who are in there.

Rinaldi and Jaesun like this.
  6. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

All good points. I’d like to compare notes at he QA too.

Rinaldi likes this.
  7. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

I agree. It would be nice to see all people on QA in a "friends list" type window and to have a QA chat channel (if not in game, then on discord perhaps?).
    And to add an off topic request....it would be nice to teleport directly to any zone in QA (without the need for a party member, friend, or bind point). I waste a lot of time running around Novia, when i could be spending more time bug-testing new content (especially when testing out quests that lead all over the place).
    :D

Tila Tenderfoot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.