Quest character and blue stars

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Lilith Ayin, Jan 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I'm looking for quests all over the world and it's kind of tiresome to talk to each of the NPC's I meet along the way.
    When an NPC tells me his name, before I talk to him I know that I have already asked him before, but when the NPC doesn't tell me his name, I can't tell and it is quite likely that I have asked him several times.
    That's why I'm asking if all quest givers have little blue stars. If all of them had them, it would save me from having to talk to NPCs who don't say his name and who I had already talked to before.

2. devilronin

devilronin Avatar

blue is npc's with quests. but just quickly saying help can find a clue for someone else not easily seen.

Lilith Ayin likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

In general, NPC’s that will start a quest, will show a waving animation and have a blue sparkle effect on them.

But sometimes they will be waving and have a blue sparkle but you can’t get a quest from them yet (you may have to do some other quests first before they will give you one).

That’s how you can determine if an NPC will give you a quest.

I did go over some of the basics of the quest system here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/understanding-the-quest-system.169695/

(of note I just realized I forgot to mention the part about NPC’s that wave and have the blue sparkles…will add that later),

Lilith Ayin likes this.
  4. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Thank you very much, for people who do not understand much English sometimes it is difficult to hit the keywords to find something in the forum.
    The guide is great, thanks Anpu!

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.