1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Quest Journal Hide Option

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Cairo Hayden, Jul 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

I find myself as a mage casting spells which require us to click somewhere on our screen. Doing so, I don't know how many times I will click exactly where my quest(s) journal HUD resulting in my quest journal popping up on my screen in the middle of trying not to die.

Can we please have a way to remove these quests completely and the option to go back later and retrieve again or completely remove this HUD from the game where we don't accidentally click it anymore?

Picture below will show what I'm describing.
    [​IMG]

Wilfred and The Savage Empire like this.
  2. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

Already in game. Go set a hot key.

[​IMG]

3. Dead Donut

Dead Donut Avatar

They all feel same temperature to me Laz. I guess I need to listen to more NBNN, play more today, make key hot!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  4. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

Thanks for posting this! That journal task list was starting to get really annoying. I was right clicking on every task and selecting the option to hide them. But every time I signed in with an alt, all the hidden tasks would reappear. :)

The Savage Empire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.