Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quest "Look for Evidence in Understorm Mine" after delivering the evidence

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Rentier, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

1. Title: see post
    2. Reproduction Rate: 3/3 (each toon i have)
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: I first did the Understorm Mine from the entrance in Longfall Woods and clearde it and got the note (not knowing that it is needed later)
      after that i left for the exit in storms reach
      found the wary man and got the Quest "Look for Evidence in Understorm Mine"
      then i asked again about the mission (i think - it was yesterday)
      and got the choice of answers (i already found the note before...) got my armor
      and all in the same converssation
      BUT the Quest is still there
    5. see above (don't have the quest, clear the mine,get the quest, solve the quest without going back to the mine)
    6. Storms Reach talking to the wary man near the entrance to the mine (sorry no loc for that)

2. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Same thing here, but I went back into the mines are got the note again after I deleted it, it removed the "Look for Evidence in Understorm Mine" quest but it added "Bring secret not to Grigor" again.... and I cannot trigger him to give him the note .... to remove that entry from my journal ...

3. CaronteGF

CaronteGF Avatar

Same here. I got the armor, but the mission "Bring secret note to Grigor" is still in my journal. I followed the instrucctions of Chatele and removed the Note. That erase the "Finding Evidence" quest from my journal, but Bring Secret... it's still there.

4. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

5. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

please be advised this is an old Release forum - no dev will watch it here, so if you encountered this again please report it in the actual R49 bug forums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.