Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quest mixup in beginning quests.

Discussion in 'Release 41 Feedback Forum' started by Bart2, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bart2

Bart2 Avatar

Starting as a magic user in the Bloody River Massacre, a quest shows up in the journal to get a notebook from Edvard and take it to Stanley in Soltown using the boat under the bridge. No notebook, no boat, and Stanley asks for what Edvard had sent.

Starting as an archer, the play starts in Solace Bridge and Edvard gives a notebook and there is a boat under the bridge that goes to Soltown.

I didn't start any of the other scenarios, but they should all be looked at to make sure the quests match the gameplay.

2. Bart2

Bart2 Avatar

A couple more minor glitches in quests and dialog. I am in Aerie after leaving Blood River and I still have the quest in my journal to "Bring Robert to Edvard." That is obviously finished since Edvard had to open the gate before we could leave.

Another glitch occurs in Ardoris when playing as an archer while talking to Chantic. She mentions a Spirit Talker which is underlined. The words below the text box says Spirit Talke. Clicking on the shortened word brings up an error that she doesn't know what you are talking about, but clicking on the underlined words works fine.

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.