Question about experience pool and new quests.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stabbath, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

I already have 2 characters on one account. If I were to start a new character, would that new character share the existing pool of experience? Or just the ones that existed when the pool was made?

I hear that a free new character slot will be given when season 2 is released. Anyone know when that is yet?

Since I basically left the game back in Sept of last year, I read about some new quests being created, however I do not know where to go to get them. If anyone knows of a site that has a list of all quests and where to get them, or at least the more recent ones added I'd greatly appreciate it. One of the reasons I left, is because I ran out of doable quests to do and was just stuck with grinding the same few things over and over and got burnt out. Would love to come back to the game, and have tried several times, but when I log in, find myself just staring at the screen not knowing where to go, or what to do in regards to new content, and much of the old is too difficult now, and my character is nerfed. Free respec would be nice, but that's not happening I figure.

Anyway, thanks for any info. and Hello to some of my old friends who might come across this post :)

majoria70 likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

There’s currently no accurate forum post with every quest in the game. I could do that right now, but I won’t.

If you purchase a character slot from the website, that character will draw xp from that characters current character xp pool or the shared xp pool.

Not sure where you are getting information that chapter 2 comes with a free character slot. I don’t see that information stated anywhere (unless I missed that).

3. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Guess I'll check skeggy's channel at youtube, maybe he's done walkthroughs of the newer quests. Dunno if he still plays tho. Shoulda checked before making the thread, but it didn't occur to me since I haven't seen him stream in a long time.

Can't recall for sure where I heard about free character slot, think it was from one or more people here in the forums in a thread quite a few months ago.

4. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Don't know about quest guides, but Skeggy's definitely still playing (and streaming)!

5. Lathiari

Lathiari Avatar

Are you still able to pool XP? o_O I thought they removed that because of people constantly making / deleteing characters for XP.

6. Toular

Toular Avatar

Shared experience pools are gone. A character only gets the use of the experience that character earns. A recent addition has been "Books of Learning" that, when read grant the reader experience. I view them sort of like a magic tome from D&D, a rare artifact that can increase a character's stats or a secondary skill. The idea behind them is for non-adventuring characters to gain some producer experience.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Experience pools are still there. They are just no longer shared between characters.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.