Question about zones you can go from level 6 to 10.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by agis3140, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agis3140

agis3140 Avatar

Hi, I reached level 6 in a few hours but it took me like hours just to get to the first level , running around the overland map until you hit a random zone (seems only the random zones has mobs i can actually hunt), all the zones (accept maybe west perrenial trail) to solotown, you cant harvest the resources due to a less than 1% chance of success, plus the mobs im dead in a couple of hits. Im having trouble finding the right mobs for my level are there new starter zones, or are they just random encounters (which is painfully annoying because i came across a nice field with trees and ore and cotton and easy wolves) then after that area i exhausted , could never get back there like that zone was deleted., i know most players have battled there way up the levels already (some people i already saw with full plate armor within 2 hrs of server up), I could barely get to level 6 in 2 hrs of hunting only to find alot of mobs would kill me and only maybe 1 zone i actually survived several mobs.

Thanks for your information if you could point me in direction i should be going.

Agis

2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

You should try heading back to the Hidden Vale. The scenes in that area of the game are still set for low-level characters.

Double click on the boat in the overworld to get to the Vale :

[​IMG]

3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I didn't know about that boat; nice tip, thanks.

rez and Duke Raas like this.
  4. Beolthain

Beolthain Avatar

rez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.